Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro: "i gotta unleash enma more"
big mom: "kaido look out that's not your average sword"
kaido: "so the sword is the source of that strange haki" "so it's oden's sword"
but you still can ignore this obvious hints just to make your headcanon more believable to you.
I am not the one thats making up headcanon. You are, you keep quoting shit that doesn't say anything you claim its saying.

Base Yamato ~ rookie ace
Hybrid yamato ~ Mf Ace
Complete nonsense. Yamato has had 4 years to improve since then, while Ace has only had 2. So you’re telling me that Ace grew so strong that he went from being equal to 4 years ago base Yamato, to equaling current Hybrid Yamato? Yamato, being the child of Kaido, should have only a slightly lower growth rate than Ace, the child of Roger
Post automatically merged:

I don’t see it. Base Yamato is probably on the tier of Tobi Roppo. Hybrid is probably as strong as Jack
Base Yamato literally one shot a Tobi Roppo

Complete nonsense. Yamato has had 4 years to improve since then, while Ace has only had 2. So you’re telling me that Ace grew so strong that he went from being equal to 4 years ago base Yamato, to equaling current Hybrid Yamato? Yamato, being the child of Kaido, should have only a slightly lower growth rate than Ace, the child of Roger

Base Yamato literally one shot a Tobi Roppo
One shot means they stayed down. Which ulti didn’t then she and Yamato clashed in base forms.

We haven’t seen much from her yet, but I wouldn’t say she’s above the calamities yet. The way Oda kinda mirrored her with Jack kinda makes me think he did it on purpose

I am not the one thats making up headcanon. You are, you keep quoting shit that doesn't say anything you claim its saying.
prove to me then that zoro can hurt kaido without enma.
luffy was trying to learn ryou convinced that'll make him able to hurt kaido, and ryou is different from normal CoA. enma use zoro's ryou to cut kaido it's the only logical explanation.

:seriously:I just want this arc to wrap up. :josad:

This is how I look going 3 years on Wano

Yall gotta relate with me no? @Jew D. Boy @Seth @bennbeckman
Is it me or wano just too damn long
Wano is way too long, Oda probably ran into the same shit as WCI, where he is like this is supposed to be less chapters, but when i start to write these chapters i keep adding to the story and making it unnecessarily longer

One shot means they stayed down. Which ulti didn’t then she and Yamato clashed in base forms.

We haven’t seen much from her yet, but I wouldn’t say she’s above the calamities yet. The way Oda kinda mirrored her with Jack kinda makes me think he did it on purpose
1 shot doesn't mean they stay down. Nobody stays down forever in one piece unless they die.how did they mirrior her with Jack. We seen she took cannons with minimal damage and 1 shotted a number.

prove to me then that zoro can hurt kaido without enma.
luffy was trying to learn ryou convinced that'll make him able to hurt kaido, and ryou is different from normal CoA. enma use zoro's ryou to cut kaido it's the only logical explanation.
He cut Kaido with 3 sword style. You claiming he didn't, your the one who would have to prove it.

Zoro can use his own Ryou.

Stop speaking logic man. It's not safe to say here.
What logic 🤡

zoro: "i gotta unleash enma more"
big mom: "kaido look out that's not your average sword"
kaido: "so the sword is the source of that strange haki" "so it's oden's sword"
but you still can ignore this obvious hints just to make your headcanon more believable to you.
Zoro was over restricting Enma that is why he wanted to loosen that up despite the risks involved with it they were dealing with two yonkos after all, there is nothing more to it than that we had almost whole chapter dedicated to how this sword works

Zoro was over restricting Enma that is why he wanted to loosen that up despite the risks involved with it they were dealing with two yonkos after all, there is nothing more to it than that we had almost whole chapter dedicated to how this sword works
Bro he making up his own headcanon. Nowhere has Zoro said he doesn't have Ryou, or that his other Sword can't cut Kaido

He cut Kaido with 3 sword style. You claiming he didn't, your the one who would have to prove it.

Zoro can use his own Ryou.

What logic 🤡
They are the same people that think Oden's haki is stored inside Enma, you think anything they say is going to be logical... no... have you noticed their guesses and predictions are solely based off their headcanon and not facts which is why they are always wrong

The fact that Zoro asserted he needed to unleash Enma more doesn't even equate to the notion that he necessarily meant he had to still gain mastery over the sword, or that it's the source of his new power. It could of even meant that he literally was craving to use further attacks with that sword. As a matter of fact he was fast in unleashing Hiryuu Kaen overall, it was probably not a concept related to the intrinsic mastery.

Status
Not open for further replies.