Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when base Inu beats Hybrid Jack, can we finally stop comparing YC3 trash to Doflamingo? Inb4 there are people who think base Inu can compete with awakened Doffy, lol.
And what if Jack beat Inu, what if he even show awakenend df power like having a third form?

Doffy is YC1 level, but this exchange is very clearly not ending well for Inu
Sry but I disagree, their is clearly a big gap between someone as Katakuri/Marco and Doffy, I can´t see him coming out of the battle higher then mid diff. That is how big the gap are with Doffy and a YC1lvl, Yc3lvl sound the best place for Doffy.

Complete nonsense. Yamato has had 4 years to improve since then, while Ace has only had 2. So you’re telling me that Ace grew so strong that he went from being equal to 4 years ago base Yamato, to equaling current Hybrid Yamato?
Yes
Yamato, being the child of Kaido, should have only a slightly lower growth rate than Ace, the child of Roger
Yamato already knew Haki and was trained 0by Kaido
She already had advcoa too probably
Ace knew nothing
He had his fruit for a couple of months so he improved his df mastery and learned haki
Base Yamato already had trouble with Ulti ( and no sneak attack doesn't count )
She was equal to an Ace that was weaker than Jinbe at that point
She is now at best a tiny bit above Jinbe in base and above Jack in hybrid

S

Shuyaku

Just carburating dude, my man Kidd is a diesel: he needs his time but when he hits those RMPs damn he'll push real hard

I'm still waiting. Shit's looking more and more unlikely with each chapter, i'm afraid he's just gonna default to just throwing metal around and slamming/punching, just basic shit, that's unfitting for a character like Kid.

And what if Jack beat Inu, what if he even show awakenend df power like having a third form?
Depends on the difficulty. Inu will probably beat Jack to get his revenge. While I have Doffy far above base Inu. Awakening is way too much.

Also, I don't believe in "awakening" being a separate form for Zoans. I believe awakening becomes the default state and is nothing but a boost in stats, like with the Impel Down Beasts who had especially good recovery.

What? You act like Yamato just stop getting stronger. Sje said she always fighting her dad. So she was getting stronger.
So? :kayneshrug:
She already had her fruit for years
Already was taught Kaido's fighting style and had Haki
Ace had his fruit for a couple of month and no haki
The things Ace had learned in that time frame >> Yamato's natural growth

Ehh. Imma be honest the magneto flying shit sounds boring unless it’s an awakening.

it’s not underutilization because if Oda did what you guys want the arc would be over already. Kidd could just blood bend.
Or ya know magnetic blasts better combat manipulation like a magneto fight in comics. He doesn't have to get OP blood bending

Status
Not open for further replies.