Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Ryou and the Breath of all Things share the same concept but they're not the same thing. If they were either Zoro's master would have called it Ryou or Hyogoro would have called it Breath of all things. The two are from the same country afterall. There's no need to differentiate between them if they were the same. It's as simple as that. Or we would enter headcanon territory and worse even plot holes valley.
Zoro said the breath of all things. Not koshiro.
Koshiro said word for word the same as hyogoro. What part of the exact same sentence was too challenging for you ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Lol
But no surprise coming from a Kidd is equal to Luffy and would bully King/ Katakuri just because guy
we gave you arguments dozen of times, but you ignore them, just try to bait and be salty. I don’t care. I have fun together with the kid fans and other user which are interested in different point of views. :)

And yes, Kid is an equal rival to Luffy right now. And yes, luffy will overpower him, like Goku always overpowers Vegeta. But at the end, both are goats.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
that toss was oda's way of showing the dukes are superior to make the gas have more effect since the dukes would win without it
???

That's all your imagination at work. The Dukes had 5 days and the opportunity to recover for 12 hours before swapping back in and couldn't do shit to Jack. They beat him in a game of attrition with all these advantages on their side.

we gave you arguments dozen of times, but you ignore them, just try to bait and be salty. I don’t care. I have fun together with the kid fans and other user which are interested in different point of views. :)

And yes, Kid is an equal rival to Luffy right now. And yes, luffy will overpower him, like Goku always overpowers Vegeta. But at the end, both are goats.
Kid is clearly the Vegeta of One Piece

Oda knows Luffy don't have a Rival so create Two Kid and Law

''Breath of all things '' term comes from zoro's assumption who didnt have any knowledge about haki at that time..
- i developed something and lets call it breath of all things , haki ,ryou or mantra
playing with words doesnt change fact..

Also Enma drains Zoro's haki.. it doesnt change type or level of haki to damage kaido or another shit . if adv coa is the only thing to hurt kaido , than it drains adv
swordsman need ryuo(adv coa) and others need int. destruction haki to damage kaido imo

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
???

That's all your imagination at work. The Dukes had 5 days and the opportunity to recover for 12 hours before swapping back in and couldn't do shit to Jack. They beat him in a game of attrition with all these advantages on their side.
inu mentioning the poison gas as the reason jack won them makes it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.