Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Hybrid Jack can hope for is being = to a Sulong Duke. But Sulong is probably a level above Jack.
Sulong could be slighty above Hybrid Jack, but as Chrono said we need to wait to see Jack hybrid form first. He didn't use it back then in zou and right now he is sure that he can take out Inurarashi.

In case if he even have a awakened form like monster point I seeing that like this:
Awakenend Jack=>Sulong Inurashi=>Hybrid Jack>Full Zoan/Base Jack=>Inuarashi

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Nah their best feat is sneak attacking an injured Jack who's in his most useless form. Even if we give them the benefit of the doubt and say a Sulong Duke > Jack/Zoan Jack. They've shown nothing to show they're above Hybrid Jack.

These Calamities have yet to enter their fighting forms yet they're showing such crazy feats like pressuring Marco, defeating a Sulong Army and Cracking Meme's skull.
I don't remember the boost Kaku/Lucci got from going hybrid.

But, Carrot went from absolutely a non-factor to Veteran level fighters to being able to outspeed Daifuku. Her and Wanda would've beaten arguably the 4th strongest Big Mom Pirates too. All from someone who's below Brook normally. The Sulong effect probably puts the Dukes around as tough as Awakened Doffy.

I feel like, if there was an awakened form, there wouldn't be this much hype over Hybrid. And Oda's deliberately teasing us on hybrid.
He show first Kaido hybrid with meaning the endboss using his final form before his weakling comrades using their strongest forms? I doubt it, that would ve like Freeza using his strongest form without transforming 4times,before Zarbon would transform... im sure at least Kaido and the calamity getting hyped up awakenend forms.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
He show first Kaido hybrid with meaning the endboss using his final form before his weakling comrades using their strongest forms? I doubt it, that would ve like Freeza using his strongest form without transforming 4times,before Zarbon would transform... im sure at least Kaido and the calamity getting hyped up awakenend forms.
We saw luccis hybrid first too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I'll be happy with an Awakening form but I'm not sure if we'll get it. Maybe at best, for King/Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

You asked for this...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.