Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't kidd say that not zoro.
Kidd said that not Zoro
Zoro never said that, he just said "what they should do to win", and reading their comments looks like BM/Kaido are synchronized, have synergy and protect each other very well.
Zoro struggle to even stand, Luffy being fresh even after making Kaidou incapacitated the longest and depleted all his haki to protect all the other 4.

Zoro: how can we win this

Luffy believes he can win this

Zoro thinking how to win: run out of methods to win

Luffy attacking recklessly with the same tired haki-depleted move with no need to strategize yet

Zoro agrees that they must separate the two in order to even find the chance

Luffy doesnt even think of using the different approach yet

Killer: kaidou is not human

Luffy: kaidou is human

Kidd: its hell

Luffy: been there

Yeah Luffy shows the contrast from everyone from SN. Kaidou acknowledge his will apart from many others. Luffy is truly built different even with his near-zero haki left

My doctor told me i have a split personality and an alter Ego.
I become a loser at night and fanboy Jack because i feel pitiful about myself and deserve nothing good.
And fanboy Zoro at day because i feel like i deserve the best and happiness. My doctor told me my alter ego is called TAC, what does that even mean. Help?
:josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro struggle to even stand, Luffy being fresh even after making Kaidou incapacitated the longest and depleted all his haki to protect all the other 4.

Zoro: how can we win this

Luffy believes he can win this

Zoro thinking how to win: run out of methods to win

Luffy attacking recklessly with the same tired haki-depleted move with no need to strategize yet

Zoro agrees that they must separate the two in order to even find the chance

Luffy doesnt even think of using the different approach yet

Killer: kaidou is not human

Luffy: kaidou is human

Kidd: its hell

Luffy: been there

Yeah Luffy shows the contrast from everyone from SN. Kaidou acknowledge his will apart from many others. Luffy is truly built different even with his near-zero haki left
Luffys retarded. That's all
Hes attacking kaido doing no damage wasting his energy. Nothing to get happy about.

It wasn't a recton idiot. I literally showed you the panel of him still not knowing and trying to figure out how he did it consistently. You been wrong about literally everything in this discussion
don't stress yourself too much...
here
oh shit, here we go again...
ryou is the ability for damaging the enemies without touching them and it's more advanced than basic hardening.

oh shit, here we go again...
ryou is the ability for damaging the enemies without touching them and it's more advanced than basic hardening.

if its only thing that u found after long research.. All flying attacks of zoro , especially kokujou o tatsumaki bef enma were adv already..When it cuts kaido enma turns haki to adv , when it cuts fismen absolutely in same way . playing '' 3 monkeys ''

I don't remember the boost Kaku/Lucci got from going hybrid.

But, Carrot went from absolutely a non-factor to Veteran level fighters to being able to outspeed Daifuku. Her and Wanda would've beaten arguably the 4th strongest Big Mom Pirates too. All from someone who's below Brook normally. The Sulong effect probably puts the Dukes around as tough as Awakened Doffy.
Hybrid is the essence of the Zoan DF ability. In full Zoan they end up worse then they're in Base due to lack of mobility/speed/defence. And end up a giant target in most cases.... Whilst in base they're practically not using their fruits. Hybrid is the main combat form for every Zoan fighter. And no Calamity has entered that form yet.

Inu and Necko had free hits on an Injured distracted Jack....and he's already back up in half an hour. He's obviously above them when he's in Hybrid....regardless of whether the Dukes are in Sulong. And Carrot's PU wasn't that immense. She still would've gotten her ass beat by the Genie.

Perospero is heavily reliant on candy, which is weak to sword slashes. Carrot and Wanda had a matchup advantage....still lost tho.

HA001

that's bullshit.
don't let the fodder marines at dressrosa hear you say that.
Why is it bullshit.
Zoro didn't know about logias and haki
That's not how he was taught.

People on wano aren't taught basic haki like luffy was

They are swordsman
They are taught ryou like hyo and koshiro teach it
That is basic to them
There's no haki using brawlers on wano.

You mean the anime only Marines

Hybrid is the essence of the Zoan DF ability. In full Zoan they end up worse then they're in Base due to lack of mobility/speed/defence. And end up a giant target in most cases.... Whilst in base they're practically not using their fruits. Hybrid is the main combat form for every Zoan fighter. And no Calamity has entered that form yet.

Inu and Necko had free hits on an Injured distracted Jack....and he's already back up in half an hour. He's obviously above them when he's in Hybrid....regardless of whether the Dukes are in Sulong. And Carrot's PU wasn't that immense. She still would've gotten her ass beat by the Genie.

Perospero is heavily reliant on candy, which is weak to sword slashes. Carrot and Wanda had a matchup advantage....still lost tho.
There's no certainty all calamities shall show Hybrid modes. You speak too ahead of time my guy.

Why is it bullshit.
Zoro didn't know about logias and haki
That's not how he was taught.

People on wano aren't taught basic haki like luffy was

They are swordsman
They are taught ryou like hyo and koshiro teach it
That is basic to them
There's no haki using brawlers on wano.

You mean the anime only Marines
haki is not something specific to one attack.
and hyou literally punched alpacaman with it. and Rayleigh did it as well. it's not swordsman only, wtf

zoro learned some very basics of armament and unlocked it in alabasta. like katakuri even says there are "levels" to armament as well. zoro didnt even know what it was, just that he could cut steel. luffy had conquerors and observation very early too, luffys doing obs haki in the enel fight even
Sanji showed CoO before everyone....

He done the same thing as well in PH....

HA001

haki is not something specific to one attack.
and hyou literally punched alpacaman with it. and Rayleigh did it as well. it's not swordsman only, wtf
What tf are you on about.

Hyou literally says a SWORDSMASTER taught it him and he was a MIGHTY BLADE in the past.

What you did to alpacaman is what he usually does with his sword because he's a swordsman. He just did it without to show luffy who isn't one. Hence he said I don't know if I can teach you.

zoro learned some very basics of armament and unlocked it in alabasta. like katakuri even says there are "levels" to armament as well. zoro didnt even know what it was, just that he could cut steel. luffy had conquerors and observation very early too, luffys doing obs haki in the enel fight even
except ryou is not basic, luffy already learned the basics, and he said that it was advanced.
also haki was not planed at the time so don't worry about it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.