Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
except ryou is not basic, luffy already learned the basics, and he said that it was advanced.
also haki was not planed at the time so don't worry about it too much.
You cannot take a subject in a 20 year long manga and say it wasn’t planned at the time. Even if it wasn’t it’s in there now. Stop crying buddy. Zoro use haki in coa and I got manga panels to prove it.

Sanji showed CoO before everyone....

He done the same thing as well in PH....
true true. there are a lot of instances like this i think. characters make progress and have new abilities and show them even if a title card doesnt come up to say the moves name, or someone reacts like dbz to go "oh my god! thats haki! this is how this haki is used like that!"

You cannot take a subject in a 20 year long manga and say it wasn’t planned at the time. Even if it wasn’t it’s in there now. Stop crying buddy. Zoro use haki in coa and I got manga panels to prove it.
even if it wasnt planned , oda simply would not parralel what hyou said to luffy with alabasta and would write totally different shit on it to explain. Yet he decided to go on thay way . so wasnt planned isnt an excuse

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
well Rayleigh thought so, he said he taught luffy the basics.
also hyou was trained by a master swordsman so it makes sense that he should've learned the basics first.
LUFFY IS NOT A SWORDSMAN
Ray taught him basics as a BRAWLER

Wano doesn't teach people like Ray taught luffy because they don't need to
Why ? BECAUSE THEIR IS NO HAKI USING BRAWLERS IN WANO
They teach ryou to swordsman like hyou was taught and how koshiro taught.

LUFFY IS NOT A SWORDSMAN
Ray taught him basics as a BRAWLER

Wano doesn't teach people like Ray taught luffy because they don't need to
Why ? BECAUSE THEIR IS NO HAKI USING BRAWLERS IN WANO
They teach ryou to swordsman like hyou was taught and how koshiro taught.
kanjoro was able to use hardening in dressrosa, but against kaido he needed to use oden's ryou.
it's not basic.

That's not the same thing. That's just Sanji's lovehearts. In Little Garden he legitimately felt Nami in danger.
he didn't feel danger, he felt her calling his name, otherwise he'd go there immediately to see what's up with her.
Post automatically merged:

Wtf is odens ryou lmfao.
And Kanjuro didn't fight kaido.

They hurt kaido with their own haki not odens.
kaido said they're using oden's ryou. you can't read?

kaido's words not mine.

Last edited:

this is literally crocodile thinking that luffy is beating his ass because he has armament haki and people say haki wasnt planned back in alabasta. lmao. there are so many scenes. sanji's observation moments already mentioned. zoro cutting the train and gate in enies lobby. luffy using conquerors to tame animals and knock people out.

blackbeard is so good at observation haki he can like scan peoples strength of haki just by looking at them, back in jaya. haki gets used in chapter 1 and its such a simple power system that it makes sense its always been planned.

he didn't feel danger, he felt her calling his name, otherwise he'd go there immediately to see what's up with her.

Ok let me explain two things:
1. The reason Kaido says to the scabbards and Zoro that they are using Odens Ryou is because he feels like its a similar Haki. As in it gives off the same feeling. Its not meant to be taken literal. You cant use a Haki of a dead person its impossible. What Kaido felt is the scabbards haki. Which was omitting a similar feeling to Odens Ryou.
2. Zoro unlocked CoA in alabasta there is alot of proof. He just didnt understand it fully yet and couldnt fully control it.
Luffy and Zoro were both exposed to Haki in the childhood but never understood it really. At alabsta Zoro used haki for the first time but it wasnt something he could use at free will yet. And only mastered it at a high level in the time skip.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

kaido's words not mine.
No he didnt. He questioned if they did.
Newsflash oden is dead. They don't have his haki.

He still felt her doing something as soon as she started shouting. He didn't use his ears. Thus the only other way he sensed her by "feeling" is via CoO. Of course his CoO at that time may have not been as good as it is now....but their's legitatemly the same scene in PH. This time being able to tell that she is in danger.

Both are CoO.

Status
Not open for further replies.