Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already starts the momo gag with her.

I'm telling you Jerome. If she joins Straw Hats, it's like few chapters before Oda starts to dress her in Nami's clothes or more like lack of them and make her a figurine seller.
Good job Seth, you are already making what if scenario "if Yamato joins the Straw Hats."

Seems you have passed denial and anger phase, there is a progression ๐Ÿ‘

i never said he will lose like your trying to imply I said jinbe was overhyped heโ€™s strong but heโ€™s franky level

:suresure:

thatโ€™s a story for another day tho

:jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

I said this but got called not a zoro fan so I stopped talking about enma
so hating enma disqualify you from being a zoro fan...
good to know:okay:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Unless Oda would ideally portray a sword capable to turn nigh invincible by storing the haki of countless haki users over and over and still be tamable unless Oda himself thought about new contrived notions, then that's hardly mostly Enma's doing, but by a long shot Zoro's own haki and strenght, independently from the o wazamono being utilized for what we are capable to infer so far.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good job Seth, you are already making what if scenario "if Yamato joins the Straw Hats."

Seems you have passed denial and anger phase, there is a progression ๐Ÿ‘
Don't care much anymore. I'm past this topic. You can't bait me with Yamato replies anymore.

it resemples relationship between you and your master ndule
Why love ndule comes out of Big Mum's pussy?

Jeeeek

Unless Oda would ideally portray a sword capable to turn nigh invincible by storing the haki of countless haki users over and over and still be tamable unless Oda himself thought about new contrived notions, then that's hardly mostly Enma's doing, but by a long shot Zoro's own haki and strenght, independently from the o wazamono being utilized for what we are capable to infer so far.
it doesn't store haki it just makes the person able to use ryou without training.

Don't care much anymore. I'm past this topic. You can't bait me with Yamato replies anymore.

Why love ndule comes out of Big Mum's pussy?

Jeeeek
it was back when @Topi Jerami and his master had their first conflict bec of Bm and oden. For kings sake Topi shitted on characters non stop which his master liked sincerely

Seth

โ€Ž
Zoro struggle to even stand, Luffy being fresh even after making Kaidou incapacitated the longest and depleted all his haki to protect all the other 4.

Zoro: how can we win this

Luffy believes he can win this

Zoro thinking how to win: run out of methods to win

Luffy attacking recklessly with the same tired haki-depleted move with no need to strategize yet

Zoro agrees that they must separate the two in order to even find the chance

Luffy doesnt even think of using the different approach yet

Killer: kaidou is not human

Luffy: kaidou is human

Kidd: its hell

Luffy: been there

Yeah Luffy shows the contrast from everyone from SN. Kaidou acknowledge his will apart from many others. Luffy is truly built different even with his near-zero haki left
Luffy is just being Luffy, careless and straight forward. Attacking without rest is kinda brave and also dumb but maybe yes he is built different because he has : Plot armor!
Once they will remove Big Mom, the other will fall and as usual Luffy will take the merit.

"Zoro agrees that they must separate the two in order to even find the chance", are you high or what ? That means the 2 yonkou together is hard to defeat but doesn't mean they can't defeat one yonkou.
"Luffy believes he can win this" he also believed that he would save Ace :milaugh:
Get thrown everywhere but hey it's a W .... lvl of cringe!

Seth

โ€Ž
I need to defend sanji frmo the toxicity of zoro-fans that bash him for no reason
We just bash the weak.

It's not toxic for no reason:kaidowhat:
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Hancock should wash Coby and his fodder fleet if he didn't bring Ryokugyu or Fujitora with him.

Actually she still should wash them since Ryokugyu will probably get stoned because he loves women.

Status
Not open for further replies.