Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMFAOOO!!!! To all these Sword Gaggwrs claiming ZoLo was making both Yonko sweat when they just chilling and laughing while he’s the one actually sweating and breathing heavily about to faint again.......

TRASH!!!!!
Guess sweating and breathing heavily against 2 of the strongest beings in the Manga is trash now.

Thanks to Sanji fandom we are well educated about power levels in One Piece

Guess sweating and breathing heavily against 2 of the strongest beings in the Manga is trash now.

Thanks to Sanji fandom we are well educated about power levels in One Piece
But didn’t you sword gaggers literally say Zoro was “effortlessly” handling both??? Where’s that same energy???? Heard just standing there damn near about to faint.....
Post automatically merged:

But Kaidos definitely acknowledged his magic sword :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
FACTS!!! LMFAOOOOO

yeah I seriously hope this is a joke. Luffys not doing anything but being rejected again and again. The supernovas are bruised and have some blood because they been fighting.

The fact kaido went hybrid and still hasn’t knocked them out is just proof they are above the scabbards.

Oda is literally showing you the 5 made kaido turn hybrid and fought him and still aren’t knocked out. Also they had to fight another yonko at the same time big mom
Yh the 5 novas I'll put them ahead off the RS bc the did more impressive feat wise especially luffy. But I dont kaido need hybrid thought, he my just clean up now ending act 3

He already is bruised. Hybrid is the main combat form of a zoan
Yh but he wasn't taking them serious remember the rs made kaido bleed a lot yet wen he defeated them he was chilling with big mom with zero damage he has really fast healing just saying
Post automatically merged:

The fact sanji went absent proves he’s getting his fight this arc. He always does that before getting his fight.

King also went missing the same chapter so it seems sanji vs king is very likely
I cant wait come in stealth black

Status
Not open for further replies.