Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, I have to check again, but I never saw Fujitora one shotting Luffy and Zoro. I only remember Fujitora pinning them down with his DF when trying to escape with DD/Law. And zoro for sure sent back an attack to fuji in that state.
You missed the point. Fuji didn't one-shot Zoro. But neither did Big Mom with a point-blank Indra.

If we compare the damage, Fuji did significantly more. That's what I'm getting at.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
The next chapter might implode the forum i,m just feeling it. Easily the most controversal of Wano so far unless Oda decides to return to under the roof the next chapter
Kidd proves that he's on the same level as Zoro and Luffy?

How did you come to this? Fuji did no damage to Zoro. He was just pinning him down. Well BMs attack would have one shotted everyone but luffy roof top if this was not the main fight(which again is a disadvantage for BM when comparing with story).
Zoro was coughing up blood and on one knee breathing heavily.

BM's Indra did nothing to him in comparison. Neither has fighting hybrid Kaido offscreen.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
10 minutes against Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom?

Seems fair to me.

Can't wait for next week.

Ryou and haki are the same. Hyogoro explained that to us. Citizens of Wano call haki, ryuo.

For a swordsman to be able to use haki with their sword they must be able to flow haki from their body and infuse their sword with it. If not, they can't use haki with their swordsmanship.

Understand, swordsman can still just release haki from the body and attack with it directly. They normally don't because that's not their fighting style.

What Hyogoro explained to Luffy is part of the Pinnacle of swordsmanship power Zoro's sensei told Zoro about when he said there are swordsman who could cut nothing. Then used the (same) example of swordsman who can cut steel and not break paper. Which proves Zoro had haki/ryuo pre TS. Zoro just didn't know that because sensei didn't explain that to him.

When Luffy was trying to gain the ability to release haki from his body he want one level beyond that and obtained the ability to penetrate targets internally with his haki and destroy it from within.

I explained haki.

Like I said, enma doesn't make you better at controlling haki. It just makes it harder for you to use haki because it wants to release more haki than the user whishes. Enma users can become more skilled at using haki by learning to gain more control over there haki. Not because enma instantly makes you better. Remember, wearing a weighted vest doesn't instantly make you a faster runner. You become faster because you become stronger from wearing the vest.

Enma doesn't allow you to hurt Kaido. It's powerful ryuo or haki that does. That's why all of the Scabbards able to hurt Kaido without ever using enma. Even if you use enma if you have weak ryuo you still won't be able to hurt Kaido. Oda hype up Zoro's haki several times. When he cut/killed the dragon, cut the mountain size golem and beat Pica "invincible" haki.
ryou is fundamentally different from basic coa and it can be used without the black coating, for example kinemon used hardening to push the bird cage, but when he stabbed kaido at the beginning of the raid he only used ryou without blackening it's an invisible armor suit that can be used both offensively and defensively

, even kaido was wondering if they have oden's ryou.

and kaido is from outside wano, he knows the difference and he had no problem saying that enma is the sword of a strange haki.

you just gotta pay more attention to details.

Status
Not open for further replies.