Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually not, its fundamentally COA only. They use advance ryuo/CoA.
You can just replace Ryou with Haki and it makes sense too. like Is that Haki which is covered around your body?(Luffy is pretty much implying this), its just the technique of using the Ryou/Haki is an advance one.
Post automatically merged:

What are the chances that oda will make Orochi the main bad guy after fight like Spandam and Luffy will say Kaido was the coolest guy he ever met.
hardening vs ryou
one is invisible,the other is blackened.
one is on your skin the other is like a suit of armor.
one is forceful the other is technical.
they're both coa but they're very different.

You continue to show me you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ryou is just the term the citizens of Wank use when they are talking about haki. It can be invisible or blackened.

When Hyogoro was explaining ryou or haki to Luffy and released it from his body it was blackened.

Blackned haki has to do with the hardness of the user haki.

Kaido is not a very good source to use when it comes to understanding haki/ryou. He doesn't understand it very well. I'm not saying he can't use haki. Appears he has a very basic knowledge of haki.

When the Scabbards first attacked and cut Kaido he thought they were using Oden' ryuo because they cut him. He has no idea how they're able to cut him.

Kaido didn't understand how Luffy was able to hurt him with a punch even though he was using haki/ryuo. He didn't even realize Luffy was using haki. Zoro and Kid immediately recognize Luffy was using haki.
so why would hyougoro say it's an invisible power if he meant black coating hardening.
luffy said it's not forceful like hardening but it's very light and technical and it's powerful enough to damage enemies without touching them, and hyougoro said it's like a suit of armor it's not like hardening that actually hardens parts of your body,but it can be emitted outside of it.
and why is kaido not a reliable source of information on haki, he knew what oden used was ryou and he also knew the scabbards were using the same technique as oden but they were to weak in comparison.
he was able to tell that enma is oden's sword from the strange haki that it emits.
kaido understads just fine, it's you who can't.

Here you go @Sword God Ryuma

And that's just the tip of the iceberg of the shit that immediately pops up from the past couple days. We won't even get into the stuff that's been said over the past few weeks since Hybrid Kaido was silhouetted. You want to see that stuff, click the search link at the top. It's not hard to find.
Cinera always be saying some crazy shit.

Ryou is just the term the citizens of Wank use when they are talking about haki. It can be invisible or blackened.

When Hyogoro was explaining ryou or haki to Luffy and released it from his body it was blackened.

Kaido is not a very good source to use when it comes to understanding haki/ryou. He doesn't understand it very well. I'm not saying he can't use haki. Appears he has a very basic knowledge of haki.

When the Scabbards first attacked and cut Kaido he thought they were using Oden' ryuo because they cut him. He has no idea how they're able to cut him.

Kaido didn't understand how Luffy was able to hurt him with a punch even though he was using haki/ryuo. He didn't even realize Luffy was using haki. Zoro and Kid immediately recognize Luffy was using haki.
Oda "There is an invisible power that can turn your sword black" :smart:

Kaido was confused that Luffy's attack damaged him because just a week prior his attacks were unable to do anything to him. Not that he has limited knowledge on Haki, or that it can damage him.

I could only prey Jack, King and Queen’s Hybrids are as badass looking as Ulti and Page One’s

I don’t exactly like Queen’s natural design as it is or his Zoan

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I could only prey Jack, King and Queen’s Hybrids are as badass looking as Ulti and Page One’s

I don’t exactly like Queen’s natural design as it is or his Zoan
Queen's Hybrid form will look like Obelix with a giraffe neck.

so why would hyougoro say it's an invisible power if he meant black coating hardening.
luffy said it's not forceful like hardening but it's very light and technical and it's powerful enough to damage enemies without touching them, and hyougoro said it's like a suit of armor it's not like hardening that actually hardens parts of your body,but it can be emitted outside of it.
and why is kaido not a reliable source of information on haki, he knew what oden used was ryou and he also knew the scabbards were using the same technique as oden but they were to weak in comparison.
he was able to tell that enma is oden's sword from the strange haki that it emits.
kaido understads just fine, it's you who can't.
I have already explained haki/ryuo in my previous post. Read them again.

Ryou and haki are the same. Hyogoro explained that to us. Citizens of Wano call haki, ryuo.

For a swordsman to be able to use haki with their sword they must be able to flow haki from their body and infuse their sword with it. If not, they can't use haki with their swordsmanship.

Understand, swordsman can still just release haki from the body and attack with it directly. They normally don't because that's not their fighting style.

What Hyogoro explained to Luffy is part of the Pinnacle of swordsmanship power Zoro's sensei told Zoro about when he said there are swordsman who could cut nothing. Then used the (same) example of swordsman who can cut steel and not break paper. Which proves Zoro had haki/ryuo pre TS. Zoro just didn't know that because sensei didn't explain that to him.

When Luffy was trying to gain the ability to release haki from his body he want one level beyond that and obtained the ability to penetrate targets internally with his haki and destroy it from within.

I explained haki.

Like I said, enma doesn't make you better at controlling haki. It just makes it harder for you to use haki because it wants to release more haki than the user whishes. Enma users can become more skilled at using haki by learning to gain more control over there haki. Not because enma instantly makes you better. Remember, wearing a weighted vest doesn't instantly make you a faster runner. You become faster because you become stronger from wearing the vest.

Enma doesn't allow you to hurt Kaido. It's powerful ryuo or haki that does. That's why all of the Scabbards able to hurt Kaido without ever using enma. Even if you use enma if you have weak ryuo you still won't be able to hurt Kaido. Oda hype up Zoro's haki several times. When he cut/killed the dragon, cut the mountain size golem and beat Pica "invincible" haki.

To add, Luffy says he is trying to release haki from his body and hit his opponent with it.

We see examples of what Luffy is talking about and what he wants to do.

Since haki is a foreign term Hyogoro talks about ryou, which is haki, and how swordsman uses it with their swords.

Hyogoro then uses blackened ryou.

After Luffy witness Hyogoro use and release blackened ryou from his body and attack with it, Luffy tells Hyogoro that is haki and what he was talking about. Luffy wants him to teach it him.

Kaido said he felt a strange haki from enma.

Strange means unfamiliar. He is familiar with Oden's haki so he was talking about Oden's haki. Kaido was talking about Zoro's haki. That's the unfamiliar haki to him.

Oda "There is an invisible power that can turn your sword black" :smart:
I answer this in my post.

Here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.