Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Oda is such a garbage writer. I don't even know how anyone can swallow any of the crap he spews and call it "good". How many times is he going to rehash the same lazy bait writing tactic before people get tired. Literally nothing that has happened in this Raid makes any sense if you take a minute to think about it.

Not even mad about Linlin. It was a given he was going to do something like this to try and write himself out of the hole he dug himself in. The annoying part is how lazy the entirety of his writing in Wano has become. Yea, good thing I dropped this garbage.

- Chapter 1.009: "Hell".

- Kinemon and his group meet Orochi face to face.
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi and he transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
- Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?"
- Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"
- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
ROFLMAOOOO

A lot to unpack here, let's see.

Confirmed, once and for all, that Haki can block Law's ability.
Meme Kaido combo? Partially blocked by Woro? What a beast. :finally:

Big Meme

Supernovas Boys eating good this week! :fransuper:

Man Oda, if you want to make an arc as trash as possible go for it if that's your intetion, this man thinks beating two emperors = too much but instead HE RATHER CLOWNS HER, OLIN IS COMING BACK:crazwhat:

GAG PIECE :finally:

I rather Big Mom and Kaido both be defeated than have BM be turned into Olin, that's just so fucking trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.