Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are missing something very important
Law's DF even though it's Ultimate DF & Hax cannot work on someone with Very Powerful Haki

Imagine Shanks!
I will say it right now, Shanks Powerful CoC makes DFs useless against him
Roger too & that's why he can Equally fight WB who had a Powerful DF on top of Haki & Staff & Strength

The Ability to Conquer even Devils inside DFs!

Rogerbase still does reaction videos huh? He throw his laptop i think at the wall the first time Bigmom became Olin this time he probably breaks it for good
Nah he will say its a good chapter........he has changed recently it seems......the only thing comes out of his mouth is " very good"

H

humanbeing

BM falling from high places is an old hat:
She fell down as Caste was destroyed.
She fell again as King send her Ship down
She fell now again.
the question what will Perspero do? Will BM rescued by her crew?they might are following her vivre card.

Wtf man...Big Mom is already down the island....This is crazy. Why did Oda even bring her smh.
Don't know why Zoro tried to stop yonko's attack and got injured instead of dodging it.

Scabbards vs Orochi seems hype. Excited to see what Yamata no Orochi fruit can do. As expected we get Raizo vs Fukurokujo!!

Even though BM is down, can't lie I'm looking forward to see Law, Kidd and Killer's teamwork!!
Well, we don't know if she's actually in the water or just implied to have "fallen into the ocean". Her kids may very well be under the island with the ship, saving her.

I do still think she's here to be properly defeated, just a different way. We have to see how Kaido handles the 5 on the roof. Something tells me they still won't win directly

You guys are missing something very important
Law's DF even though it's Ultimate DF & Hax cannot work on someone with Very Powerful Haki

Imagine Shanks!
I will say it right now, Shanks Powerful CoC makes DFs useless against him
Roger too & that's why he can Equally fight WB who had a Powerful DF on top of Haki & Staff & Strength

The Ability to Conquer even Devils inside DFs!
Pretty sure thats coa imo........and hax yes like sugar's fruit most likely...........against physical no most likely.........

Law's haki is better than Doffy but Doffy is a better fighter and wasn't riled up like him.
I don't think its a matter of Law's haki being better, just not having the monstrous gap there is for the Yonko.
e.g. Law can only shambles someone within 20 points above him against their will, Law is 50, doffy is 60 and BM is 100 in this hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.