Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but in this case it makes sense. BM should be past her prime now when we compare to other people in her generation and we already know Kaido is equal to her in base, so his hybrid form should be more powerful

Furthermore, Oda always reserve the strongest attacks in final moments, so it's to be expected that Kaido might outshine this feat later with the implication that Onigashima itself will end up being destroyed
Yh I agree. Prime Meme was when she was muscular and shit. Current Meme is a slow clumsy mess.

This was Prime Meme

The plot would be a lot more different if she was like this....

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

No cap
edit: watch Mihawk drip walk down marine VA's corpses with his monke army

their haki cant stop law making rooms
hence the fat bitch is going flying off the roof cause of a rock
you just got bodied as usual
Sit it . You’re trolling as usual. Law bricks are blunt force attacks + TK power it has nothing to do with Haki. You’re the troll thay claims a bunch of hands can’t be cut and DFs can resist Haki when even Law’s can’t do anything it. Only thing that beat Haki is stronger Haki or overwhelming force.
His room is useless against Haki Doffy clapped him sit it. And I am pretty sure there will be a Haki user that can stop even the room room from existing. Now what ? You’re going to claim that rocks can beat Haki ? That stuff can’t even beat BOS Luffy. You’re a troll.

Nope, wrong. About Enma yes not Oden's haki. The closest you get is Oden's 'presence' in Enma.

Not 'haki'
Presence in One Piece is Haki. That’s how Obs Haki works it senses willpower soul emotions of someone. Next panel he says that sword is the source of that strange Haki = Oden’s presence you troll.
A sword cannot have someone’s presence, at least without Haki.
and in One Piexe the only link between a swordsman and his blade is Haki.
“Give me the panel” when the panel is literally on chapter 1002 and 1003 stop being a fodder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.