Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoros earring are on his left ear. Earrings on the right ear mean that someone is gay. I think Crocoboy has his earring on his right ear
Aha.. my bad then.. so the placement of right or left ears differs? wow...
So my man, BEST VILLAIN On the show Crocoboy is swinging that way
:funky:

Maybe that's what Ivankov talked about....
Ivankov: I know this man weakness
Crocoboy: Don't say it
Ivankov: You just have to show you ding dong and Kintama (balls) in front of him and he's defeated

LMAO

:goyea: Good point

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

FIRE ATTACK HURT KAIDO

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

GET READY KAIDO YOU KNO WHO COMING

Sanji is basically Kaido's weakness
:steef::steef::steef:

Oda basically to make Kaido look tough, he kept Sanji away from Rooftop.... Otherwise, he would be massacared
:suresure:

Aha.. my bad then.. so the placement of right or left ears differs? wow...
So my man, BEST VILLAIN On the show Crocoboy is swinging that way
:funky:

Maybe that's what Ivankov talked about....
Ivankov: I know this man weakness
Crocoboy: Don't say it
Ivankov: You just have to show you ding dong and Kintama (balls) in front of him and he's defeated

LMAO

:goyea: Good point
I can’t to wait see what his weakness is :kata: I bet he was a ex revo

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
"Hakai (覇桷) is an upgraded version of Hakoku (覇国). Big Mom and Kaidou have the same pose than Dorry and Brogy, but we see the attack from above them. The attack is devastating, probably the most powerful attack in all One Piece until now (in TOP 3 100% sure)."

Yooooo omg... Hold on I need to just let this marinate for a minute.......

These two yonko winded up a destructive attack with the intention of ending the fight once and for all... and Zoro actually blocked the attack? Not just 1 yonko winding up with the strongest attack but 2! And the madlad blocked the attack!?..... WHAT!?........ Thats huge! Granted Law helped him escape but he took the full on brunt and if wasnt for Zoro, they'd all be dead by now. Im just speechless... Are we reading Zoro Piece right now? And then he gets up coughing blood and still cuts down prometheus. 🀣🀣
This is occurring once again.
The music doesn't change.
I want to keep hearing this sonata, eternal sonata.

Status
Not open for further replies.