Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"
So this implies that Luffy's other attacks are not damaging Kaido!

So it means Luffy's is useless as other SN (except obviously Zoro).

I already knew Luffy wasn't doing much, but now it is confirmed.

The only Supernova to have AP to seriously damage Kaido seems to be Zoro only and he's been assigned to defensive position by Oda. I wonder why.

No I didn’t mean that being an ex revo is his weakness. I just switched to a another topic. I think Iva knows him from his revo times
I think it's something else honestly

Ivankov said he knew him when he was still rookie...

My bet is something WAY BEFORE he set sail.... something related to why he's called "Sir"... Like being from an important family and that past irks crocodile, or gives him the same feeling Sanji has when mentioning Germa...

or something close to that... just a hunch

Luffy can tank it and law can room out ( law even room out zoro in time for him to survive)

kid and killer dies
Luffy would be dead, that’s a combo attack from two Yonkos which split the sky just by clashing casually. Do you think that Luffy is the messiah?
Law couldn’t switch, his reaction wouldn’t be fast enough. All 5 would be dead without Zoro
Post automatically merged:

I think it's something else honestly

Ivankov said he knew him when he was still rookie...

My bet is something WAY BEFORE he set sail.... something related to why he's called "Sir"... Like being from an important family and that past irks crocodile, or gives him the same feeling Sanji has when mentioning Germa...

or something close to that... just a hunch
Do we know why he wanted Pluton so badly ? Maybe there is a clue

Luffy would be dead, that’s a combo attack from two Yonkos which split the sky just by clashing casually. Do you think that Luffy is the messiah?
Law couldn’t switch, his reaction wouldn’t be fast enough. All 5 would be dead without Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Do we know why he wanted Pluton so badly ? Maybe there is a clue
Except Luffy is the messiah of One Piece
:choppawhat:

:usoprice:
And???

Wasn't it Zoro who's wearing earings in ears though? I think that's in some cultures means gay, but regardless what's the issue with that LOL

You should try harder when dissing Sanji :fransuper:

Wait you mean the same sanji that got heart eyes after seeing invancov in woman form even after finding out that he was a dude?

Or do you mean the sanji dressed up like this on an island for 2 years?

https://www.google.com/search?q=oka...oECAIQAQ&biw=360&bih=628#imgrc=UFCys6fYlUDReM

So this implies that Luffy's other attacks are not damaging Kaido!

So it means Luffy's is useless as other SN (except obviously Zoro).

I already knew Luffy wasn't doing much, but now it is confirmed.

The only Supernova to have AP to seriously damage Kaido seems to be Zoro only and he's been assigned to defensive position by Oda. I wonder why.
What? He is dodging because is damaged him or i forgetting something?

Status
Not open for further replies.