Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but I think this chosen one thing is always a simple way to explain everything. Not my favourite thing in stories
It's not new, it's fundamental to One Piece at an intrisic level and has been explicitly this way since probably Baratie.
Not really simple BS as is used as a plot device in other stories, the literal and metaphorical inherentence of will is what spurred on the great pirate age to begin with... what makes all of the strawhats unique and interesting...

Isn't Iva's true gender unknown. Technically he was a full woman in that form.

Ok so that's the justification as to why sanji dressed as a queer. Ok thanks for clearing that up. I thought ivancov being called an okama which is a drag queen meant that he was a man that wanted to be women. Infact we haven't seen him turn any woman from a woman into a man so...

Ok so that's the justification as to why sanji dressed as a queer. Ok thanks for clearing that up. I thought ivancov being called an okama which is a drag queen meant that he was a man that wanted to be women. Infact we haven't seen him turn any woman from a woman into a man so...
He changed Inazuma's gender multiple times. And literally all Newkamas got their gender changed. So the men partying there used to be women.

Hey now... Sanji was just training as a Okama to seduce Zoro
:blush:

They are in love afterall
they are Manly Tsundere LOL

It's not new, it's fundamental to One Piece at an intrisic level and has been explicitly this way since probably Baratie.
Not really simple BS as is used as a plot device in other stories, the literal and metaphorical inherentence of will is what spurred on the great pirate age to begin with... what makes all of the strawhats unique and interesting...
Yes you’re right with that. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.