Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
While we wait for pics, thought I’d post some interesting Reddit Comments. I haven’t surfed One Piece Reddit in several months, and I know most of you know their toxicity, so here you go.

I don’t like fairy tail mostly because of the friendship power ups. It’s okay that you get stronger because someone who is your friend is in danger but in FT it was out of control.
I hate Fairy Tail because the Main character voice actor, and his actions and how he behaves and screams and everything, even his dialog is cringe... also there are SO MANY Choppers there... those small looking cats, who only exist to be Kawaii... that's what's keeping me from that series...

People complaints about Fairy Tail like:
1- Fan Service
2- Nakama Power up
are actually things I enjoy LOL

yet kaido thinks ver highly of him
we cant ignore that
Well yeah, because Oden does possess the physical strength and AP to injure, and possibly even kill him. But from an all around combat perspective, Oden's stats weren't enough to push Kaido to Hybrid form. It probably wouldn't even have gotten to the point for Kaido to earn Oden's respect if he went Hybrid from the start.

How do we consider Oden a Top Tier when he never pushed Kaido out of his Dragon form until the very end of the fight, and didn't even push him to Hybrid form? Can you see Kaido fighting any of the other Yonko's or the Admirals strictly in his Dragon form, for hours?
Are you STILL arguing this? Holy fuck, seriously how stubborn can you be?

Oda put Oden next to Roger, Whitebeard, Rox and Shanks and Celestial still thinks he’s not Top Tier.

I hate Fairy Tail because the Main character voice actor, and his actions and how he behaves and screams and everything, even his dialog is cringe... also there are SO MANY Choppers there... those small looking cats, who only exist to be Kawaii... that's what's keeping me from that series...

People complaints about Fairy Tail like:
1- Fan Service
2- Nakama Power up
are actually things I enjoy LOL
You should try Edens Zero. I really enjoy it so far. One of my favs at the moment
Post automatically merged:

The best Vinland character himself :steef:
What’s you favourite arc? Mine is Farmland :steef:

Well yeah, because Oden does possess the physical strength and AP to injure, and possibly even kill him. But from an all around combat perspective, Oden's stats weren't enough to push Kaido to Hybrid form. It probably wouldn't even have gotten to the point for Kaido to earn Oden's respect if he went Hybrid from the start.
you are arguing purely from a powerscaling perspective with this
likely didnt show kaido going hybrid to have him do that in this fight for the first time for the fandom to see.

oden is a silhouette in how high luffy goes alongside
rocks - roger's greatest rival
prev wsm
a yonko
the pk

he is just a top tier.
I used to argue he was low top max as well but the way he is talked about
I cant see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.