Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Luffy & Zoro both Heavily Injured, it's obvious who will Take Down Kaido later on now
It's time for Kid, Law & Killer to have their Chapters & then Fail & let the Main Duo finish the fight
Exactly my thought bro,

Next chapter Luffy and Zoro out. End of Act 3.
Then Kid, Law, and Killer vs Kaido for 10 to 15 chapters + we'll the other fights.
Then 10 to 15 chapters of Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido + conclusion of the other fights.
Then we'll get 5 to 10 chapters of Luffy and Zoro defeating Kaido. Maybe the last 3 chapters Luffy vs Kaido only.

At the beginning of the arc, when Hawkins encountered Luffy and Zoro, he talked about the probability of survival being 19 percent

At the time, it felt like he was referring to Luffy, but it could have easily been both Luffy and Zoro

And now Zoro seems fucked up, with Luffy's condition being unknown after Kaido's attack :memehm:

B-but in Onigashima, he pointed out another 1 percent survival possibility for a certain man

It'd be interesting to know how it'd turn out since Kid, Law and Killer seem in better shape than Zoro(and maybe Luffy)
Watch all 5 of them posing like gods with little to no injury in the next chapter :myman:
Although i would love if both Luffy and Zoro are out of the fight temporarily, because this means they will come back and take over the fight for themselves
Would suck if only Zoro is out tho, but i trush Oda's Zoro wank :josad:

At the beginning of the arc, when Hawkins encountered Luffy and Zoro, he talked about the probability of survival being 19 percent

At the time, it felt like he was referring to Luffy, but it could have easily been both Luffy and Zoro

And now Zoro seems fucked up, with Luffy's condition being unknown after Kaido's attack :memehm:

B-but in Onigashima, he pointed out another 1 percent survival possibility for a certain man

It'd be interesting to know how it'd turn out since Kid, Law and Killer seem in better shape than Zoro(and maybe Luffy)
Would be cool lol, but I don't see why Hawkins would just randomly look up Zoro.

Zoro blocking Hakai was even more hype than I expected:

:steef:

Could someone please translate the entire dialogue in the above pages?

From the Raws, it's not clear to me that Law Shambles Zoro out of danger. The dialogue could make that clear, but it's not obvious from the image. Law does appear to be teleporting someone, but that might just be himself to dodge the attack.

How is Zoro not the MVP when the rest of the team literally owes him their life?
:choppawhat:
Because without law they would also be dead.
It not like they dodge and get out of the way by there self and law then save Zoro.
Zoro block for short while to give law the time to teleport without law they would be dead also .
Zoro then cut one homies and law put another one in a box and then law help get rid of BM .

Really unless you want to say the all dodge in the same direction and end up on the same spot to each other .
While Zoro also dodge and land on the ground next to them face down in the same spot .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.