Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd might be an asshole and he might be a murderer, but he has honor. Zoro helped him out and I'm sure he will return the favor later in the fight.
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21

Instead of Kidd floating that giant ass sword.

He will make a metal arm for Zoro to wield because he will say that he is better with swords than him.

He will connect it to Zoro's arm and Zoro will channel his Haki through the swords and slash Kaido.

At the beginning of the arc, when Hawkins encountered Luffy and Zoro, he talked about the probability of survival being 19 percent

At the time, it felt like he was referring to Luffy, but it could have easily been both Luffy and Zoro

And now Zoro seems fucked up, with Luffy's condition being unknown after Kaido's attack :memehm:

B-but in Onigashima, he pointed out another 1 percent survival possibility for a certain man

It'd be interesting to know how it'd turn out since Kid, Law and Killer seem in better shape than Zoro(and maybe Luffy)
Considering he had his recent beef with Law.., I think it's Law.., plus he's the sole reason why the SN still survive till now, only matter of time until Kaido decide to get rid of that annoyance..

Do you think that Mihawk is far above Zoro? I still belive there is a a good gap between the 2.
Which mean Shanks@Mihakw are moster to a different level.
They dont relay on devil power but pure hacky and raw fight experience.
I prefer that kind of character that have no extra super power (like df) but use will power to get stronger.
Yes I also think there is a good gap between them. Zoro has room to grow but at this point is a serious threat to anyone.

I also like those kinds of characters more. Which is why the admirals with their pokemon fruits never really interested me.

It will be kind of funny if Luffy compresses his head to dodge Kaido's attack (Like he can do when he is in G4) lol....

But don't think he can do it yet. His base is all about expansion while G4 is about power of compression

At the beginning of the arc, when Hawkins encountered Luffy and Zoro, he talked about the probability of survival being 19 percent

At the time, it felt like he was referring to Luffy, but it could have easily been both Luffy and Zoro

And now Zoro seems fucked up, with Luffy's condition being unknown after Kaido's attack :memehm:

B-but in Onigashima, he pointed out another 1 percent survival possibility for a certain man

It'd be interesting to know how it'd turn out since Kid, Law and Killer seem in better shape than Zoro(and maybe Luffy)
It’s obviously drake.

If someone dies it wouldn’t be foreshadowed through hawkins cards that’s a red herring.

It will be revealed it was someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.