Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
Embrace the mossheaded greatness!

I can understand wanking zoro blocking the attack for a brief moment( clearly since big mom and kaido didn’t even know someone blocked it which means it was brief) but saying he has top tier endurance when he literally faints at the end of the chapter and has blood out of his nose and mouth is just delusional

100 percent cap. Not one person in the one piece verse as of to date did what zoro did. If so name one.

If Luffy gets up then Oden is looking kinda trash tbh.

Since that attack > Base Thunder bagua >>> No named swing from pre-yonkou Kaido
if he stand up he would say a shit like : thanks god I was using Haki to defend myself or some shit

taking a hit like that was too much for anyone ... and we can see a shit amount of top Haki form Kaido's weapon ... Luffy should stay down at least for a while ...

others should shine now

I give him feat on confidence, but Idk if we should count as feat in physical sense given '1 second' I feel anyone would do same situation (Maybe Luffy might be a bit different on his side) only to be send flying and Zoro was going to be send flying.
Exactly ! Replace Zoro with Luffy or Kid and you still get a one second of blocking at least . All would be dead without law anyway‚ irregardless of who blocked the attack for one second

Some people here think this fights almost over, poor kids don't even know how long this gonna go.

Absolutely nothing has been resolved down below, this is why I've been saying there's a chance Kaido wins on the rooftop for now and the battle changes to Wano.

Yamato and Kaido still have to meet too, there are things that just haven't happened yet at all, let alone actual setups for the rest of the battles down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.