Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers said '1 second' and Law come to add if he stay there, he would have die and save him. I am not going to believe you if your pushing narrative Zoro would have last when he wouldn't. He didn't tank nor block it. He got saved. I give bravo on his confidence, but that doesn't translate to his physical capabilities.
And Spoilers were proven wrong from the panels. Use your eyes. Even the other translations does not mention "a second".

Trolls keep trolling

Nope. Biscuit > Strings and superior haki. Greater Bounty ànd better performance against Boundman for 11 hours.
That is what I said...11 hours cause he was natural counter to Luffy's fighting style. It has nothing to do with being more powerful‚ same as ice would never defeat magma no matter how many day they fight for.

Greater bounty cause Shichibukai stop getting bounty plus being a yonkoi top 3 commander.

In a 1 vs 1 ‚ Doffy beats Cracker's biscuit soldiers in a second with his awakened fruit.

Not at full power. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

What the fuck is point for combined attack? Like they are not even at full power but Oda is like lets combine there attack because Yonko's are looking weak.
It should be same level individual attack if Oda wanted to wank Yonko. Currently only person Oda is hyping is Zoro.

And why couldn't any of the other sorry ass SN block it like Kid matel should be optimal for it or Law and Killer also have a swords. And don't even bring up Luffy he couldn't block mere attack without crying out his arm's hurt.

Only thing Kid and Law are doing this chapter is cheerleading Zoro which you should be doing too as their fan.
Where in stated that was their strongest attack on both sides? Cause we got translations and it sound like they were testing their power, not going all out lol.

Yeah combine attack doesn't mean they using full power especially power is like that from combination of theirs, not that they went all out. Their reaction shows they weren't trying still. Are you headcannon?

I mean '1 second' to try to attempt to stop it and Law telling he would have die if he stay there isn't what I call hype. If you mean on his confidence, I can give that, but physically he would have die this chapter.

Is that why Zoro went after Homies instead of Big Mom who Kidd and Law were ones who took her out? Yeah he isn't 'support'... :wellwell:.

Imagine Final War where we will have Post-Wano Luffy/Zoro, Shanks & Mihawk, Teach & Im, Akainu & Admirals, Dragon & Sabo,
Lucci & CP-0 Leader, Garp & Sengoku, Hancock & Weevil, Aokiji & Shiryu, Beckman & many other Commanders .... etc
One Piece is gonna evolve further. :steef:

I hope the OP hate stops for a bit at that point. I mean even I'm up for criticizing it but what I've been seeing on this website for the past few weeks is just pure hate for this manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.