Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
Giving the respect where its due. I want the built-up for Zoro to be a bit longer though, so that we can know his built-up feelings when witnessing such a destroyer of an attack and his decision to become the shield.

Even more than the powerscaling, his brave sacrificing soul is felt real strong in this scene.

One piece community, one question:
"Could the rooftop team save Ace in Marineford"?
We have Kaido,Big mom, Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law and Killer.
Is it just them vs the whole marine HQ? Or do they have the WB pirates as back up?

Anyways Law can easily shambles Ace and Hancock would have the key for Luffy. So Ace would be another fighter added to their team

Crazy feat, the impact even over ranged onigashima, the shockwave is larger then Onigashima too, now imagine if this attack would land directly on Onigashima, you can bet the island would be gone after that attack.
Keep in mind that, while Kaido fires off such a large attack with Big Mom, the same guy still holds the entire island up the sky with his dragon clouds.

I think Kaido's gonna show even stronger stuff than that.

One piece community, one question:
"Could the rooftop team save Ace in Marineford"?
We have Kaido,Big mom, Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law and Killer.
Yeah
Even Wb pirates saved him
He killed himself
Kaido >> Mf Wb
Bigmom >> his crew and allies
Add these guys and they will save him
But they won't win vs mf navy + Warlords in an all out war if that's what you are asking tho they will give them hell

Is it just them vs the whole marine HQ? Or do they have the WB pirates as back up?

Anyways Law can easily shambles Ace and Hancock would have the key for Luffy. So Ace would be another fighter added to their team
Scenario where Luffy coming down with the navy ship and ally(like Ivankov and co), but this time Luffy ally are Kaido,Bigmom,supernova and Luffy is current version.

So team work gave Zoro the extra strength , durability and endurance to stop the island level attack?:gokulaugh:
bruh lets not push zoro indefinitely ... it was a sacrifice.. don't blight it by over hyping it with irrelevant trash powerscaling derived from it.. your focus should be on his act of valor that he displayed.... people are overlooking the point oda is trying to put forward.. lets not be shallow

READ BETWEEN THE LINESS

@Ten Yaksha Blother, @RayanOO, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Kuro Ashi: do you still think Zoro isn't a low top tier?
If he would've been down for good after this chapter, then near-top tier level but not their yet. But we know that he got to scar Kaido too so yeah, he should be low top tier at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.