Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you comparing Chopper/Nami in Sanji's body as him? Are you feeling ok? Come back with facts, not biased agenda. Also wasn't Zoro KO by Yeti Brothers in this arc? Idk if you can talk here :milaugh:.
By nerve gas, same with Sanji lol :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Facts is Sanji is jobbing to hot air balloon sized explosions means he would die to yonko combo attack :milaugh:gets pocket knife diffed by Grandmaster

Bandana Piece is all that matters :endthis:

Dome piece is where Sanji belongs and doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the grandmaster. Oda threw Sanji under the bus. Just face it and stop comparing the tgwo :saden:

Lmao, after going thru 500ish pages of this thread, I can safely say that the damage control is so fking wild today ahaha. :milaugh:

All the wait for the panels to debunk Zoro's feat got destroyed ahaha, panels showed even a more amazing description of Zoro's feat. The man stopped momentarily a Big Island Attack by himself. :endthis:

Now they're downplaying Hakai by saying the Yonkou only tried a bit to test them lmao.

Kaido literrally asked Big Mom if her body is still able to handle the stress to perform the attack. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And those people who still think Katakuri > Zoro. I don't even have words to say to them, truly disgusting, or maybe Hakai was too strong it reached them through their screen and destroyed half of their brains ahaha. They've should have thanks Zoro's for delaying their headcanon's demise even if it was a moment. :milaugh::milaugh:

The mental gymnastics are strong this chapter. :funky:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@wereng99 @Enma

Roof top of Onigashima!

Big Mom : Let's attack together Kaido!
Out of the 5, let's see how many of them will survive this attack! Mama mama!

Kid : Trafalgar! With your abilities, can't you just send one down?
Law : If I could do it, I would have done it a long time ago. Their hakis are so huge that it's not possible to move them.

Kidd : It's unfortunate!

Luffy : Hoi! a big one is coming!

Kaido : Hope your body can do it, old hag!
Big Mom : Who are you talking to, kid?!

Zoro : This one ... it's not possible!

Killer : It's impossible, we can't dodge this one!

Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!

Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!

Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!

Kaido : The voices don't disappear ...
Big Mom : Did they manage to escape ? impressive!

Law : Zoro-ya, are you alive ?
Zoro : Yeah, i think!

Kidd : Even if it was for a moment, you were able to stop it!! Thank you Roronoa!
Killer : Where is Mugiwara ?

Luffy : Gomu Gomu no ... Red!
Luffy : hihihi!

Luffy : So you dodged it ? Kaido!!
Luffy : Because it hurts, right ?

Luffy : Ahh!! it hurts!

Kaido : "Kousanze" !! (the real name is Trailokyavijaya Vidya-raja, the Conqueror of the three worlds)
That's a long ass conversation for just one second:myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, after going thru 500ish pages of this thread, I can safely say that the damage control is so fking wild today ahaha. :milaugh:

All the wait for the panels to debunk Zoro's feat got destroyed ahaha, panels showed even a more amazing description of Zoro's feat. The man stopped momentarily a Big Island Attack by himself. :endthis:

Now they're downplaying Hakai by saying the Yonkou only tried a bit to test them lmao.

Kaido literrally asked Big Mom if her body is still able to handle the stress to perform the attack. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And those people who still think Katakuri > Zoro. I don't even have words to say to them, truly disgusting, or maybe Hakai was too strong it reached them through their screen and destroyed half of their brains ahaha. They've should have thanks Zoro's for delaying their headcanon's demise even if it was a moment. :milaugh::milaugh:

The mental gymnastics are strong this chapter. :funky:
The damage control from the sanji fans is almost as strong as that attack zoro blocked.
Post automatically merged:

So Zoro's gonna get Tenguyama's sword then that a lot theorized
his sword is not broken

Status
Not open for further replies.