Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta say, and I hope people don't take this the wrong way due to my bias of wanting a true swordsman fight, but IF Zoro and the rest (for now) get fucked up by Kaido and the war starts to get worse for the alliance, I hope that a damaged Zoro has his fight with King.

Yes at this point there's probably zero merit for it, and we also have to see what happens with Sanji/Yamato/Chopper, but it would be awesome if Kaido's right hand became a nuisance at the worst time and Zoro is forced to hold him off because of it.

We'll see, I doubt it's happening but it'd be cool nonetheless to give him a definitive matchup because it'll be pretty obvious that a least for some time, Luffy will hog up a few big moments with Kaido

I'm ready to be flamed now:kayneshrug:
True swordsman duel doesn't make sense anymore.

Wano swordsmen are weak as fuck. Zoro after Kaido might be damaged but his ap is enough to walk by King.

King vs Zoro is just not beneficial at this point. Not anymore. It would make sense pre roof not now.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro is far above yc2.
Zoro is far above YC 1s.

Oh yeah, he did. I wonder if the wait time has reduced or those 10 minutes have already passed. Probably the first. Anyways, Luffy might be able to have kids now. :cheers:
Nah. By the time Chapter 1008 began, The Roof Five had been fighting Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus Fused Mama for 30 Minutes+. The time limit simply expired a long time ago.

Keep in mind that, while Kaido fires off such a large attack with Big Mom, the same guy still holds the entire island up the sky with his dragon clouds.

I think Kaido's gonna show even stronger stuff than that.
Nah, holding up Onigashima is simply a DF ability like the Bird Cage. It doesn't otherwise affect Kaido's combat ability.

Why do you think that Kaido alone can produce an attack stronger than Hybrid Kaido and Mama working together?
:choppawhat:

Zoro really is the most impressive one in this chapter. He did surprise BM and Kaido. But I'm sure BM and Kaido can create even stronger attacks.
I think they may have stronger combination attacks, but I doubt that Kaido or Mama alone can produce an attack of this calibre.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's possible. But I don't think he would do both together. That would shadow-down his feat of giving him a deep cut and I don't think Oda would do that.
Won't be at the same time.
I expect maybe both luffy and zoro to take a back seat for now
Step up later
The sh and alliance name chapters will continue
When it's zoros he will open the scar
Then luffy has his 1 vs 1 beats kaido

And at the end kaido either attacks or flies through the Flower Capital in dragon form and gets his head chopped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.