Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The opposite. I'd say he's more likely to take a back step now and show up later in the fight big time.
Hey, maybe it's a good time for that King fight :myman:

Seriously though, I have no idea how Oda intends to have all 3 calamities defeated. Marco looks like he can handle them but we know Pero is about to do something signficant to fuck that up. That really only leaves Sanji, Chopper and Drake on the performance floor (maybe) plus I guess Yamato, and that one depends on if Inu actually handles Jack or not.

I thought it would be cool if King could finally fly to the roof and just straight up make things worse for them. Everybody wins cause Zoro gets his 1v1, "powerscaling" is left intact for those that care (since he's hurt), and Luffy gets his moment with Kaido until Zoro potentially returns to have part of his moment (or maybe he has it soon who knows)

He took a hit in the nuts, That's a real moment.
Yeah a real moment the WSC must give a low blow using Roger-tier armament just to stop Luffy playing around. A move often used by a woman to defend herself from the threat of a guy molester. A real moment, as Kaidou felt such a threat from that lil boi. Luffy is literally playing around smiling at the WSC as he begins to recognize himself as the one to beat Kaidou.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hey, maybe it's a good time for that King fight :myman:

Seriously though, I have no idea how Oda intends to have all 3 calamities defeated. Marco looks like he can handle them but we know Pero is about to do something signficant to fuck that up. That really only leaves Sanji, Chopper and Drake on the performance floor (maybe) plus I guess Yamato, and that one depends on if Inu actually handles Jack or not.

I thought it would be cool if King could finally fly to the roof and just straight up make things worse for them. Everybody wins cause Zoro gets his 1v1, "powerscaling" is left intact for those that care (since he's hurt), and Luffy gets his moment with Kaido until Zoro potentially returns to have part of his moment (or maybe he has it soon who knows)
Bruh if nerfed half dead current zoro beats king solo then oda beyond a zorotard. I'm tryna keep it realistic but even I can't keep up with odas zoro wank lol

It's also a PK tier feat moment.

It takes three Admirals working together to completely block an attack from a Yonkou:

Zoro alone was able to stop (albeit only for a brief moment) the ultimate attack of two Yonkou:

There are some caveats:
  • The Three Admirals completely stopped WB's quake punch
    • Zoro could only hold back Hakai for a few seconds.
  • The Three Admirals blocked WB's quake punch with the utmost of ease and were completely unscathed
    • Zoro was bleeding heavily while stopping it and was coughing up blood even at the end of the chapter.

Even with the above caveats, Zoro's feat of blocking Hakai is vastly superior to the Admirals.
  • Hakai was an ultimate attack that the Yonkou resorted to try and end the Supernova with a single strike.
    • WB's quake punch was still a somewhat casual attack for him.
      • It was much weaker than the bloodlusted punches with which he struck Sakazuki.
  • Hakai was a combination attack of two full-power Yonkou in their strongest forms
    • Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama should individually be above Sickbeard
    • A combination attack can be more than the sum of its parts
  • Hakai's scale was just far greater
    • The shockwaves generated from Zoro blocking the attack alone already had a radius larger than Onigashima
    • The column of destruction after the attack overpowered Zoro's block dwarfed Onigashima
As an attack, Hakai was immensely more powerful than WB's casual quake punch.

I do not claim that Zoro is stronger than a single of the Logia Trio (let alone all of them put together), but looking solely at the feats themselves (and not headcanon powerscaling of the characters performing them), Zoro's feat >>> Three Admiral's feat.

There are some excuses the admiral stans might bring out:
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up to cover a wide area.
    • This is nonsense. Zoro blocked a much larger AOE attack on his own.
  • The Three Admirals did not use their DF abilities.
    • It's not clear that their DFs would have allowed them to block a ranged quake attack
    • As far as power ups go, Zoro didn't use Asura either.
    • This was a feat of barrier haki, and Zoro simply has the much greater feat.
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up because they were being cautious
    • Yes they wanted to completely nullify the attack. However, the fact is that they still felt the need to team up to block an attack far weaker than the attack Zoro blocked.

(My apologies to my brethren in Sword and Admiral, but the Grandmaster's wank compels me. :catsweat:)

As a feat of defensive prowess, Zoro stopping Hakai is a high top tier feat.

Makes sense. Zoro’s captain, Luffy, is already on Admiral level, so Zoro shouldn’t be too far off either

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
First time post timeskip Zoro is being pushed to his very limits!

Without anyone healing him, he probably has one main hit left, which will be against Kaido, to open the scar. After that he's probably gonna be in a coma for a while.
If he would've been down for good after this chapter, then near-top tier level but not their yet. But we know that he got to scar Kaido too so yeah, he should be low top tier at this point.
I think Zoro will sit out of the fight for a bit after this chapter.

It doesn't matter either way. Neither Marco, Nor Katakuri, nor King could pull off what Zoro has done so far on the Rooftop.

Curiously, we don't see Luffy either after he took Kaido's Three-World Ragnarok:

It's plausible that Zoro and Luffy will sit out of the Rooftop fights for the next few chapters while they recover. This will give Kidd (who's also pretty injured himself), Killer and Law more opportunity to shine without being overshone by the Strawhat duo.

Hybrid Kaido may never actually face all Five Supernova head-on.

@Kuro Ashi, @Fujishiro, @Bogard.

Last edited:
Bruh if nerfed half dead current zoro beats king solo then oda beyond a zorotard. I'm tryna keep it realistic but even I can't keep up with odas zoro wank lol
Lmao I'd take it if it meant we get itXD

I'm gonna wait and see how Sanji is handled below. Down for whatever fight he gets but if it ends up being Queen, then I seriously have to question what Oda's intentions are with King if Marco doesn't fight him either haha

zoro's attempt to hold off the attack was great but, why are people hyping Zoro's attempt to hold an attack than the people who just did the strongest attack in the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.