Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I hereby revoke your S&A card for this, your penance shall be 69 Hail Akainu’s. Once this is complete, you shall be welcomed back into our ranks
My apologies, but the Grandmaster's will is too strong. :catsweat:

Looooool he even @ me on discord to let me know he's ending the alliance
I don't want to end the alliance. I was more speaking in the vein of: "Major isn't going to forgive me for this Admiral slander".

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
because Mohawk is not god tier + and he is Zoro last fight and during the war Zoro will face an admiral solo likely so nothing God tier +.

So no that Zoro feat is not high top tier. Standing is ground for a brief moment and taking heavy damage is a great feat but not high top tier. Imagine full health Primz WB (a high top tier) against that attack do you think he will sustain as much damage as Zoro or will block for just 1/5 seconds ? Nan

I do think Kaido has an awakening.
if you’re agree that Kaido has likely awakening why did you say the Yonko were in their strongest form ?

'll grant them more powerful attacks when they show more powerful attacks.
the end of the fight will show stronger attacks both ways, this is a shonen and this is logic.

Not sure if Ragnarok is > Thunder Bagua. Thunder Bagua is Kaido's signature move, where he speed blitzes someone with the club to the head. His second TB, even though Luffy predicted it with FS, hit him so hard to the head that Luffy fell down for some time holding his head. Imagine Hybrid Kaido using Thunder Bagua.

Also, it's clear that Luffy's stamina and endurance grows significantly each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.