Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool. At any rate, the Axolotl devil fruit will allow him to reassemble his body limbs and organs to perfect condition. Perfect set up by Oda.

I trust Oda with cool design and future mission for Vergod

Also, new pacifistas will have Vergo as the template. Prepare yourself, when Sanji sees Vergo pacifistas he will shit himself, that turd sandwich :myman::gokulaugh:
Vergo Pacifistas :crazwhat:
How the hell is he gonna eat Axolotl fruit? That shit trash dawg. Fruitless or Zoan Vergo more threatening

The Supernova are too strong for Kaido to face all five of them at once. Instead he'll get a 1 vs 3 and then a 1 vs 2 afterwards.
:yodaswag:

My scaling is something like this:
  • Top Top Tier
    • Primebeard with the Gura
    • Awakened (?) Hybrid Kaido
  • High Top Tier
    • Hybrid Kaido
    • Sakazuki
    • Prometheus Fused Mama
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Base Kaido
    • Issho
  • Low Top Tier
    • Old Rayleigh
    • Old Garp
    • Old Sengoku

Anyway, your downplaying Zoro's feat.
  • He didn't stop the attack for one second but several
  • It's not at all clear that Primebeard would be able to completely block the attack himself
    • He'll do better than Zoro, but how much better is unknown

• We don't know how strong Mihawk is
    • Mihawk's COA may well be on a level above even Prime Roger and Primebeard given his Black Blade
  • We don't know how far from Mihawk current Zoro is
  • We don't know how much stronger than Mihawk EOS Zoro is

We don't know what difficulty the Admiral he'll fight would be.
We don't know how they would compare to Kaido.

• Kaido's Awakening is speculative
  • Kaido's Awakening might be a passive that only boosts his regeneration
    • There may be no separate Awakened form.
  • Some top tiers didn't have Awakening
    • E.g. Whitebeard
I'll consider Awakened Hybrid Kaido's strongest form, when he shows it.

• Zoro has yet to show an attack stronger than the Hiryuu Kaen he used in 1002.
    • I think it would be the final attack he lands on Kaido.
  • Kaido and Mama may have stronger combination attacks, but I doubt they can replicate this level of firepower alone, let alone exceed it.
I'm thinking some healing might come into play. Probably Marco with his flames.

Would make sense and give him a vital role to play in Kaido's defeat if he can get the SN's back into shape.

Well, I always hated KAIDO for what he did to the country of WANO, but watching him fight is really amazing, he combined / did, an island level attack +, keeping an island in the air, that's "basically" two (2) attacks,island level being performed at the same time (I think KAIDO still has stronger attacks), I didn't think KAIDO would have a HAKI at the level of ROGER and WB, but seeing YAMATO and his HAKI, and the HAKI that KAIDO demonstrated in this chapter, he it is in fact the strongest in the world.

i'm wondering if all of this will lead to a clash between zoro and luffy after the arc ends, as the latter has been way too careless in this fight. Oda's making a point that luffy carelessness is costing zoro.
Luffy has just not taken this fight seriously and i think this will be the trajedy of act 3. Having zoro risk his life to protect luffy. Only then luffy will realise the situation he is in.

Well, I always hated KAIDO for what he did to the country of WANO, but watching him fight is really amazing, he combined / did, an island level attack +, keeping an island in the air, that's "basically" two (2) attacks,island level being performed at the same time (I think KAIDO still has stronger attacks), I didn't think KAIDO would have a HAKI at the level of ROGER and WB, but seeing YAMATO and his HAKI, and the HAKI that KAIDO demonstrated in this chapter, he it is in fact the strongest in the world.
Are you KAIDO D STRONGER'S Alt:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.