Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Sanji's leg was overpowered. He blocked King's kick with his outstretched leg and King forced Sanji to bend his leg, expressing his discomfort with "urgh" in the process. Next panel, King pulls his kick back and grabs Sanji's neck, Sanji ignores King by giving Momo a thumbs up and then we have King pushing Sanji through the air with his beak, with Sanji being afraid to die with a hole in his chest.
Well you gotta take into consideration that one is kicking with force and momentum....and the other one is blocking. The fact that he couldn't even push Sanji back whilst kicking with momentum, is actually impressive in Sanji's case. Again I see no struggle from Sanji, and had Momo not been there, Sanji would've performed even more better.

I know Oda is gonna make Sanji pop back hard. I'm just waiting for it....

The longer he stalls him, the greater the showings he'll produce.
If Oda wants or cares about the monster trio dinamic, Sanji has a lot to prove...Forget Luffy and Zoro, he is lagging behind soo much that its hard to take him seriously as a fighter compared to the supernovas in the roof, including Killer.
:kayneshrug:
He didnt even manage to scratch P1 after hitting him with one of his strongest kicks, things are not looking great for Sanji, if Oda dosent give him any good moments this arc, then his fans should accept that these good moments will just never come.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
KAIDO deflects FS LUFFY's attack without any difficulty, without having to move much.
W
This is some exquisite Kaido wank, but he actually dodged the attack.

Welcome back BTW.
:myman:

Cinera, what about yonko vs admiral after this chapter?
I have Hybrid Kaido at high top tier and above Borsalino. Sakazuki is the only of the Admirals I think might be on par with him.

That dosent mean he is KOed tho...Luffy got his 10 minute rest already, i dont see why Zoro cant also get his rest time before jumping into the fight again.

If he is retired from the fight now, you know it means this round will fail and they will just fight kaido again latter. Considering Oda just wont end this goddamn act 3, thats a real possibility.
:kayneshrug:
Yeah, I don't think he's KOed, but he'll take a breather from the fight for a while.

This chapter was sweet already especially for Kidd and Law who straight kicked Linlin off the island, I hope for more Killer greatness in the next chapter since in this one he had a more 'supportive' role
This chapter had Zoro's best moment and he played solely a supportive role.

Status
Not open for further replies.