Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be cool as hell is killer can make duplicates or hide his step or even both.

Like killua in hunter x hunter. Killers supposed to be a solider and assassin so it makes sense he gets those techniques maybe he even has them since he hasn’t gone all out yet
Post automatically merged:

Luffy isn’t down nor is zoro.

It’s like saying kidds down.

If someone goes down we all will know when it happens it will be said on panel
Post automatically merged:

I made jokes about sanji also
Bro you were pretty quick to jump on the conclusions that only the 3 SN trios would be standing up the next time we saw them based on the last page of 1003
But i'd say, it's good that you learnt from your mistake :cheers:

There is this cycle:

1. Zoro get a W
2. Sanji fans slander, downplay, bend, and twist it
3. Zoro fans slander back
4. Zoro fans feel bad for kicking a man who is down
5. Sanji go back to slandering

If Sanji fans could be more supportive of obvious wins that Zoro gets instead of bending and twisting it till it is unrecognizable, then maybe more Zoro fans can be there when he finally wins.

I had him under Luffy,Marco and Kid before the raid start but it change with each new performance at the rooftop. I was hyped for Marco feats and had him still in second charge but it change,Zoro is clearly portrayal next to Luffy(in my opinion both perform very good as duo) while Marco/Kid(have him above Marco)comes after.

As Kid fan I also hope he pull out more great feats, this chapter was really great for him and I hope we see even more crazy feats from him.

So based on all current events:
Luffy/Zoro>Marco/Kid(as I say I hope and expect more from Kid).

Overall I like the teamwork between all Supernova,kinda what I predict. Law as support while the others take the damage dealer part.

You though about Zoro current pl?
And another question, how you think about Kaido performance and do you like his hybrid design form?
I agree with this ranking altho i have Zoro a bit above Luffy cause of his feat in this chap tbh lol
I have Zoro above yc1 by a good margin

Kidd has been mad impressive..tanking bm hits and then trolling her

Idk where to put Marco exactly
Hes a wild card

Kaido has been beastly in this chap
He probably took out Luffy for a moment and his combined attack with Bm wouldve destroyed the island if it wasnt for Zoro

His hybrid form is pretty damn good looking too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There is this cycle:

1. Zoro get a W
2. Sanji fans slander, downplay, bend, and twist it
3. Zoro fans slander back
4. Zoro fans feel bad for kicking a man who is down
5. Sanji go back to slandering

If Sanji fans could be more supportive of obvious wins that Zoro gets instead of bending and twisting it till it is unrecognizable, then maybe more Zoro fans can be there when he finally wins.
fukkem

Wait, was the guy crying about the mods Garp's dupe? I placed them on ignore after seeing a couple of their posts and that they had just joined.

it was like: "wow, I'm really not going to enjoy what they have to say".
It’s was an April fool.
I got fooled twice today, the other one was that someone posted that we got new Zelda botw 2 news.... I swear for a moment I jumped from my bed. Some seconds later it came to my mind that it’s April 1st
:josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.