Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
not sure cause chaves is never one to talk in this manner
might be to bait then.
He crying cause he thought zoro would never fight kaido and he thought zoro and sanji are equals now he bitching
Post automatically merged:

Do we really know for sure if she would have died back in WCI? Zeus "saved" her because he could and not because it was really necessary. I doubt she would die.
Her own kids who've been with her for years were in tears watching her fall.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
At the beginning of marineford, both the admirals and Mihawk were using their most powerful attacks that we have seen on screen.

Kizaru: Yata no Kagami
Aokiji: Ice Age
Akainu: Daifunka
Mihawk: Gigantic slash

From the reader's perspective, these are the strongest attacks they respectively used. See, Mihawk wanted to test his power against the strongest man in the world, it doesn't make any sense that he used a low or medium attack from his arsenal, the same thing goes for Kizaru, it doesn't make any sense for him to start the attack against Whitebeard using minor attacks from his arsenal.

At worst, these are high-level attacks from your arsenals of power. The only chance we see anything stronger than that is if the admirals show the DF-awakening and Mihawk shows some new trick, other than that, we can clearly see that they can even be his finishing attacks.
  • Mihawk was testing Whitebeard.
    • He suspected that Whitebeard had become weaker and so he was feeling him out.
  • Mihawk's slash that bisected the Iceberg was stronger.
    • It caused far greater destruction.
    • It used two arms vs one arm for the Jozu slash.
Mihawk has never fought seriously on panel, so your argument regarding him is bonkers.

So yes, Marco and Jozu blocked very powerful attacks, and both could certainly replicate that Zoro feat in those same determinations (stopping the attack for a split second, needing the help of Law's teleport and getting extremely injured after that)
  • Marco and Jozu blocked casual attacks from the top tiers.
  • Zoro blocked Hakai for several seconds.

Do you think it takes a few seconds for high-level characters to move a few meters? Obviously not
It is impossible to measure time using panels in the manga, in reality, it must have happened in less than 1 second. It is impossible for supernovae to take a few seconds to leave a certain area, the subsequent dialogues are inconsistent. I can give you a taste: Whitebeard talking while Kizaru's lazers (speed of light) travel:
Nothing actually suggests that it was less than one second. Like no time frame is given, so you can't make the assumption that it was under one second.
What we have suggests it's several seconds. It's possible they spoke for shorter than normal, but there's no timeframe for that.

Jozu and Marco even working together get instantly deleted by Hakai.

Wow, even though he’s an Emperor, has tanked a lot of damage in the past, and had previously kicked Luffy’s ass, Kaido must feel embarrassed that he’s putting in the effort to dodge attacks from someone a relatively pipsqueak amateur pirate as if he’s scared of them, huh?

Well.., no matter how durable you're, that's how you supposed to fight in the first place, no matter what, the idea of taking all the hit is so dumb to begin with, glad he's starting to do that..

It's not a thing. Luffy shits on the other 2.
Going off of Kidd’s portrayal and buildup, I doubt Luffy shits on Kidd. He’s stronger but not by as much as you’re saying. And before you ask me “what build up and portrayal?” just go find some of my old posts where I talk about it or something lol. Because I’m not trying to type out the same shit that delusional people ignore all over again.

Are you really unable to observe the sequence of events?
Why did the admirals use their strongest attacks, while Mihawk did not? Being that they are in that same sequence of attacks?

>Ice Age
>Yata no Kagami
>Slash Mihawk
>Daifunka

Exactly this sequence. If you have 10 neurons you can interpret the picture of the panels and attacks.

Who said that?
🤡Crocodile went after WB with a hook. Who cares and i don't think thats Akainu strongest attack either. Akainu strongest attack came when he was facing WB directly

Kaido Dodge
Luffy Got Cocky
Kaido said of no you fucking dont BOY

Then proceeds to demolish Luffy in 3 attacks.

Luffy and Zoro will be out for some time then will get back up and fight together. No coincedence him and Zoro both took on major attacks this chapter

its a thing
its not necessarily power indicative however
people take that as some form of "equality" when its not.
Agreed when it comes to Law at least. But when it comes to Kidd, I truly believe that Oda means to show Kidd as a guy who can compete with Luffy in individual strength. I could be wrong come end of Wano, but I’m confident in Kidd ending up a lot closer to Luffy than many people think.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Going off of Kidd’s portrayal and buildup, I doubt Luffy shits on Kidd. He’s stronger but not by as much as you’re saying. And before you ask me “what build up and portrayal?” just go find some of my old posts where I talk about it or something lol. Because I’m not trying to type out the same shit that delusional people ignore all over again.
no luffy shits on kidd and especially law
its a thing
its not necessarily power indicative however
people take that as some form of "equality" when its not.
we talking in terms of power
they keep using them standing next to each other as a power ranking

Also this chapter shows these 5 supernova are farrrrr above scabbards

Kaido was toying with the scabbards going into his human form and just clubbing them at will

Kaido and BM have to use their aces in the holes and they are still standing. 3/5 or 4/5(depending on how you look at Zoro's situation) at least. Luffy and Zoro def getting back up

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For the first premise, just because 3 admirals did it, doesnt mean 1 alone couldn do the same
I don't disagree with that, but the fact is that one Admiral did not perform the feat but Three. I think one Admiral should have been able to replicate the feat, but that isn't what happened. And there's no reason for Three Admirals to work together for something 1 Admiral can accomplish.

So we have a situation where a feat Zoro performed by himself is better than the feat that took Three Admirals to perform.

And you forgot that zoro was worn out after that attack (sure anyone would get injured from that, even a top tier, but zoro is shown to be heavily injured)
Nah, I simply consider the endurance feat of withstanding Hakai for so long to be separate from the defensive feat of stopping it for so long.

Agreed when it comes to Law at least. But when it comes to Kidd, I truly believe that Oda means to show Kidd as a guy who can compete with Luffy in individual strength. I could be wrong come end of Wano, but I’m confident in Kidd ending up a lot closer to Luffy than many people think.
am willing to give kidd that benefit
cause before this we havent seen his limit
but law not really.

Kaido Dodge
Luffy Got Cocky
Kaido said of no you fucking dont BOY

Then proceeds to demolish Luffy in 3 attacks.

Luffy and Zoro will be out for some time then will get back up and fight together. No coincedence him and Zoro both took on major attacks this chapter
Look how the majority on this site will be ok when luffy turn out fine after that.., will they be the same let's say if somehow Luffy getting hit by whitebeard or Roger with that level of haki to the body and turn out just fine..?, nope, there will be outrage everywhere, but hey, Kaido is the "bad" guy.., so it's ok for Oda pulling this bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.