Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone explain to me how Zoro went from being defeated by an iron nail to stop and not being one shotted by an named combo attack of the yonko? And someone tells me why base Kaido slept gear 4 Luffy but now hybrid Kaido and with possible stronger attacks can not sleep the rubber boy?
:choppawhat:

#The yonko are a fraud?
Shit writing my guy. The actual fraud is none other than Goda himself

a flying no named slash is mihawk stronfest attack? candies man
It's called the "Worlds Strongest Sword Slash"
No-name attacks dont mean anything just look at whitebeard
And someone tells me why base Kaido slept gear 4 Luffy but now hybrid Kaido and with possible stronger attacks can not sleep the rubber boy?
Yes, Hybrid Kaido with roger level haki cannot sleep Luffy in base sad day for yonkos fan and than zoro stops their attacks
Imagine Doing that to the Admirals he would die in 0.0 seconds

Does anyone explain to me how Zoro went from being defeated by an iron nail to stop and not being one shotted by an named combo attack of the yonko? And someone tells me why base Kaido slept gear 4 Luffy but now hybrid Kaido and with possible stronger attacks can not sleep the rubber boy?

#The yonko are a fraud?
When did Zoro get defeated by nails?

#The yonko are a fraud?
Zoro was never defeated with nails. The problem was since Zoro ended the battle with a few minor injuries while Hawkins wasn't, thanks to his doll, some claim Zoro lost because he had more injuries instead of instead of looking at the entire battle.

Luffy should not have been defeated with that one attack. Boundman is incredibly durable, he has great endurance and strong will. That was bad writing just like Oden being knocked out with a none name attack. From the beginning Oden was shown to be an endurance monster.

#The yonko are a fraud?
admiraLs are frauds:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.