Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously believe that the Supernova trio (Luffy, Kidd, and Law) is not a thing? Cmon man. These other groupings you’re talking about have not been emphasized by Oda nearly as much as these three. It’s very clear that Luffy, Kidd, and Law are meant to be the leaders of the next gen. You can wank your feats all you want, and that’s fine. But don’t act oblivious to Kidds portrayal. When a grouping has been emphasized as much as the Supernova trio has been, its intentional.

Proving his point about Kidd fanboys. Yes, Kidd and Law portrayal is to be Luffy rival, but that doesnt mean theyre equals. They get paired up a lot because theyre the new generation captains. But when we talk about SN's monster trio, it will always be Luffy Zoro, and anyone you think is the third strongest. Its clear thats what Oda is doing. Because if Kidd was Luffy's rival(Like BB and Shanks) then his crew would look competent to the SH's. :endthis:

Proving his point about Kidd fanboys. Yes, Kidd and Law portrayal is to be Luffy rival, but that doesnt mean theyre equals. They get paired up a lot because theyre the new generation captains. But when we talk about SN's monster trio, it will always be Luffy Zoro, and anyone you think is the third strongest. Its clear thats what Oda is doing. Because if Kidd was Luffy's rival(Like BB and Shanks) then his crew would look competent to the SH's. :endthis:
What’s your point? I don’t believe that Luffy Kidd and Law are equals and I never said they were...

If Luffy gets up next chapter then it's another L for Oda.
That attack should put him down for some time.
Everyone is so insanely Tanky in this raid, no one stays down, not Orochi, not the scabbards, not Jack heck not even the WG, this chapter is one of the only ones where I felt some sense of tension or threat . Hope it continues..

@Ten Yaksha Blother
"Killer; where is strawhat…"
So Luffy is indeed running around doing his own thing while the others have to come up with a plan.
I said I was gonna wait for the panels and see the context. Both have arrived.

Luffy is a fucking moron.
If Luffy not running to deal with Kaido then they would be fucked up, they Will not focus to deal with BM because Kaido is around. Why you guys always Blame Luffy without knowing the context? Such bias

the fact kidd and law haven’t even gone all out yet and Oda purposely had law nerfed all of dressrosa by making him use his power a lot before the doflamingos fight should make you question what your saying.

Zoro isn’t the second strongest supernova either.

don’t die on this hill

the fact kidd and law haven’t even gone all out yet and Oda purposely had law nerfed all of dressrosa by making him use his power a lot before the doflamingos fight should make you question what your saying.

Zoro isn’t the second strongest supernova either.

don’t die on this hill
You respond with headcanon :okay:

LOL I wont die on that hill. Zoro already showed you whos stronger. Kidd cant do shit to Kaido or BM. (he said it not me) Best accomplishment was tanking a BM punch and using his df power to repel her. Thats good, but she still clean after that. Ill take the guy who can block one of the strongest attacks this series have shown, over giving BM a jump boost. just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.