How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oden died by losing to Kaido.
Yeah after Kaido cheated and was almost killed by him 1v1.

Kaido can become 1 v 1 king after the death of Oden. Oden literally states if he fails no one can beat Kaido.
Oden has never met any Marines. Lol

You are claiming Kizaru > marco, and Aokiji > Jozu based on how they won by CHEATING against their opponents. So yes it's the same damn thing.
Jozu and Marco never almost killed Aokiji and Kizaru. The best Jozu could do was give Aokiji a bloody lip, and Marco could not harm Kizaru.

Kaido has lived in perpetual terror of Kaido for two decades now.

Oda in SBS: Kaido > Akainu.
Oda never said this, this is you lying as usual.

Oda in SBS: Kaido is called as strongest creature.
So Kaido is stronger than Chopper, got it. I’m glad you clarified that because Kaido’s feats are so abysmal that it is honestly debatable.

Oda's manga: Kaido is called 1 v 1 king.
Is called. Kaido isn’t stronger than any top tier, or else Luffy wouldn’t need to surpass every top tier to become the Pirate King as Luffy has stated he must do.

Kaido shits on Linlin, not me. LOL.
Lin Lin fought on par with him for two days straight and made him give up. Kaido is not stronger than Big Job.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oden died by losing to Kaido.

Kaido can become 1 v 1 king after the death of Oden. Oden literally states if he fails no one can beat Kaido.

You are claiming Kizaru > marco, and Aokiji > Jozu based on how they won by CHEATING against their opponents. So yes it's the same damn thing.

You think I am Oda? :suresure:

Oda in SBS: Kaido > Akainu.
Oda in SBS: Kaido is called as strongest creature.
Oda's manga: Kaido is called 1 v 1 king.

Kaido shits on Linlin, not me. LOL.

Imagine, Akainu telling Kizaru; ''That was pathetic Borsalino, I've to do everything myself'' :milaugh:
no other for A LONG TIME you ignored that part

Given that Kaido has Advcoa and CoC, idk what the solution actually is. Kaido seems to be enjoying himself rn, not the way someone acts if they think they're gonna lose.
Well, the solution would be ZKK. :suresure:

But as far as Luffy is concerned then I think this is it.

As I've said, awakening is clearly being saved for the future, and what else would G5 be if not even stronger punches?

Luffy will go G4 add CoC and that will break through Kaido's haki defense

Well, the solution would be ZKK. :suresure:

But as far as Luffy is concerned then I think this is it.

As I've said, awakening is clearly being saved for the future, and what else would G5 be if not even stronger punches?

Luffy will go G4 add CoC and that will break through Kaido's haki defense

Still think its not gonna be a 1vs1, Luffy might 1vs1 Kaido up until Kaido feels like thats enough entertainement or something, i know for a fact that Hawkins card willl play a role in this arc, and then there is the death prediction. And Yamato wanting to fight Kaido,etc.
I don't think its that simple and i dont think Kaido is going all out, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.