How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr 1 took a mihawk attack not meant for him too. Big whup.
If jozu took a mihawk attack where mihawk actually went at him then fair enough.
Queen was put out in seconds from weaker moves than meme just used on page one.
You can't compare a single sword strike from Mihawk to a hundred meter high flying slash.

So what's the excuse for Zoro going to be if Page One gets back up from a CoC punch from Big Mom? Page One Top Tier?

You don't even know what the argument is lmao
Yes I do lol, it was in relevance to the argument being Wadatsumi is stronger than Hyouzou. At some point an example was thrown at you that Luffy's jet pistol broke his tooth while Hyouzou blocked it, which you proceeded to argue.

And I'm saying it doesn't matter, because Sanji didn't fight Wadatsumi alone anyway

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru can't take even Old Rayleigh without making ''certain preparations'' and Kizaru alone isn't enough for Old Rayleigh, but you Admiral wankers believe Kizaru can take Big mom and even Kaido lmao. This is why people laugh at your Admiral wanker arguments.
“Certain preparations” doesn’t mean Kizaru couldn’t have murdered Rayleigh lol, it means capturing him and taking him to Impel Down would require more specific planning than just straight up killing him.

But this doesn’t distract from the fact that Kizaru can solo 2 Yonko, the obvious implication is that Rayleigh > 2 Yonko.

Stfu, your arguments are not even worty for replying and it's just sad at this point.
Which is why you continued to respond to me right?
:youcraz:

Go ahead, surrender to me like the supposed 1v1 King surrendered to Big Meme who 50% Kizaru can defeat.

If he knew he couldn't beat her, why he let her go free? She was a fucking PRISONER :vistalaugh:
Because Kaido is really stupid. Seriously, he’s one of the dumbest characters in a series full of idiots lol. He didn’t know he would wind up surrendering to an old, decrepit, morbidly obese pregnant woman rather than winning his first 1v1.

If Ace was fighting for days, what do you think was going to happen?
I don’t know, and neither do you lol. As soon as you admit to yourself how much it is that you don’t know, your life will become much easier Erkant. Surrender to reality like Crydo surrendered to Big Meme.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't compare a single sword strike from Mihawk to a hundred meter high flying slash.

So what's the excuse for Zoro going to be if Page One gets back up from a CoC punch from Big Mom? Page One Top Tier?
Excuse for what. Zoro didn't take a punch. He took the strongest attack in the series so far. There's sort of a huge difference between the two.

Yes I do lol, it was in relevance to the argument being Wadatsumi is stronger than Hyouzou. At some point an example was thrown at you that Luffy's jet pistol broke his tooth while Hyouzou blocked it, which you proceeded to argue.

And I'm saying it doesn't matter, because Sanji didn't fight Wadatsumi alone anyway
So when you dont fight a person solo, then that person doesnt become your opponent. Good to know.

When Sanji soloes King, he fought the most strongest opponent in the Wano arc I guess. Since Kaido vs Luffy dont count anymore
Post automatically merged:

Nope. Queen ate his own arm.
What ? He has 2 arms.....what are you talking about.

That's my point, large parts of the fights are likely to be off-panelled and we'll only see the most important scenes like the ending when the hero defeats the villain.
No because that's now what happens. We get signficant moments throughout an entire fight if it's a chapter or 2 of fighting.

This is like when Zoro fought Jabra and Kaku for like 8 chapters offscreen before fighting Kaku for real for 2, or when Franky fought Senor pink for like 20 chapters on and off and then we still got a good fight with them. It would be like Frankys sword attack in Sasaki not existing at all. The actual, real battles have yet to start.

It's not actual offscreening. Offscreening is what Kiku did to Kanjuro guys

So when you dont fight a person solo, then that person doesnt become your opponent. Good to know.

When Sanji soloes King, he fought the most strongest opponent in the Wano arc I guess. Since Kaido vs Luffy dont count anymore

What ? He has 2 arms.....what are you talking about.
That's uh, not what I said at all lmao. I'm saying your garbage portrayal of Zoro opponents being weaker than Sanji's doesn't work when Jinbe does half the work for that particular example

And Luffy is literally fighting Kaido alone dude, so why is that even relevant

I wonder who’s gonna fight Jack?

Knowing Oda sanji will appear next chapter to fight Jack. Just because a character is not on screen for a while doesn’t mean shit and Oda proved it this chapter with hawkins.

Maybe sanji fights jack beats him then goes and fights queen after with raid suit and new power up.

Idk all I know it’s obvious inu isn’t fighting Jack

What you think?

@Paperchampion23 @BleakAsh
why didn't i receive the mention.. but nvm.. thanks for tagging..

inu and jack have squared up already.. yes there is a possibility that sanji helps inu out and then goes to fight either or both of the commanders... Inu will give jack an extreme diff battle like he and neko did in Zou... but i kinda see it edging towards jack.. so sanji cam always jump into help

Sanji is a very versatile piece on the board theres always a 50% chance of him being in or near the current important plots.. like the dome, Momo, Scabbards, jack, the roof, and carrot

I wonder who’s gonna fight Jack?

Knowing Oda sanji will appear next chapter to fight Jack. Just because a character is not on screen for a while doesn’t mean shit and Oda proved it this chapter with hawkins.

Maybe sanji fights jack beats him then goes and fights queen after with raid suit and new power up.

Idk all I know it’s obvious inu isn’t fighting Jack

What you think?

@Paperchampion23 @BleakAsh
Somehow I missed this lol. I still think Yamato tbh, but I guess maybe Law if that doesn't pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.