Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then it felt like an asspull too me. Emma upped his ability to damage things for sure.
Enma itself is an ass pull.
- Let's fight Kaidou on Wano.
- Oh what a ''coincidence'' that the only 2 blades that ever wounded Kaidou are also on Wano.
- Oh look! It's also a magical Haki sucking sword that boosts someones attack power beyond their own limit.
- Everytime Zoro attacked Kaidou with his 3 sword style, only Enma cut Kaidou.
- Enma is simply a ex deus machina.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Page One who stalemated Sanji without any named attack and haki :cheers:
Calm tf down. It is more like Zoro >>> Sanji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Page One

The whole issue with Zoro and Sanji feels once again like Oda doing his usual job to keep the discussion on them alive as he's setting them to face and defeat King and Queen after Zoro is healed to an undefined extent while Sanji has been hurt but not healed to an undefinde extent too. So over again we have threads of debate on whether Zoro was more or less fresh when he took King down and comparing his fight to Sanji's who, as I said, took a beating from Black Maria in a way that reminds us of Califa (mimicking the situation of Kaku and Jabra). It wouldn't surprise me if Sanji didn't do anything these chapters because Oda had to save him until Zoro was free from the rooftop and they both could face the Calamities.

Your Sig :kobeha::jay-he::crazwhat:
Replace Nik with Zowo and your flying 6 would be fuego. Who tf is HA and AKN???
You got talk to @Erkan12 on that. He made this, so he could do changes on it if you ask him or do a new version.

I have this to mess with toxic side. I am actually peaceful to the Zoro-Fans who can have good conversation, not the ones who believe 'ZKK' and didn't think Luffy vs Kaido will happen when it will.
Post automatically merged:

Calm tf down. It is more like Sanji >>> Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Page One
Fixed it for you.
Sanji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Page One who stalemated Zoro without any named attack and haki :cheers:

Maybe next chapter :hihihi:
You got do better on how you compare, bruh XD.

Seems that Zoro’s post-timeskip bandage outfit isn’t as interesting as his pre-timeskip one:

And those say Zoro doesn't do gags, when he actually been into gags since pre-timeskip :kayneshrug:.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You got talk to @Erkan12 on that. He made this, so he could do changes on it if you ask him or do a new version.

I have this to mess with toxic side. I am actually peaceful to the Zoro-Fans who can have good conversation, not the ones who believe 'ZKK' and didn't think Luffy vs Kaido will happen when it will.
Ohhh the BB fan. Now it makes sense. He was in the flying 6 someone made, that was hilarious too :milaugh:
I swr the back and forth between him and the Zoro fans are always comedic.
He hates Zoro and WB with a passion lool:whitepress:

Fixed it for you.

You got do better on how you compare, bruh XD.

And those say Zoro doesn't do gags, when he actually been into gags since pre-timeskip :kayneshrug:.
Lets not go that far. Zoro is leagues above Sanji.

Ohhh the BB fan. Now it makes sense. He was in the flying 6 someone made, that was hilarious too :milaugh:
I swr the back and forth between him and the Zoro fans are always comedic.
He hates Zoro and WB with a passion lool:whitepress:

Lets not go that far. Zoro is leagues above Sanji.
I mean he have his own stuff too, but say he can be reason with more compare to them. I don't agree on WB stuff either to be honest.

Nah, they are equals and spoilers putting why Oda likes having them together like this. Both are reaching YC lvl while Luffy is reaching Yonko level. Make sense here :kayneshrug:.

Zoro fans: stop grouping zoro with sanji
Hmm, what’s this? Why are you talking like you aren’t a Zoro fan? I thought you were the biggest Zoro fan of them all

@Hahasanji
Three chapters and this will finally end... I hope you guys don’t just quit the site when the shit goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.