Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdvCoC
Zoro literally used AdvCoC on thunder bagua and still failed to K.O broken bones ZOro
If it wasn't for Hakai, Zoro would take 20 of those
Look buddy, there are levels to it.

Whatever Kaido vs Luffy were doing that was shaking Onigashima>>>>>>>>>> Thunderbagua.

- Kaido : "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake"
@HA001

Here, he got extremely excited fighting Luffy. Probably because he saw someone that could give him some semblance of a fight, but he got overtly so and beat him fast. The mistake is not killing him.

- Kaido : "I should have slit your throat and" declared my victory ". That way, no one would have believed that you could win"

Kaido fought nine scabbards, (denjiro, ashura, neko and inu are easily mid commander level) and rest aren't that far behind as well, completely destroyed them, fought five of the strongest supernovas, took several attacks, and even Zoro's strongest attack, luffy attacked him with advanced ryou, infused coc whatever he had in his shelf, still Kaido is standing strong, the strongest creature for a reason, and he truly does justice to his bounty, the third highest of all time. :steef::steef::steef:

Whatever Kaido vs Luffy were doing that was shaking Onigashima>>>>>>>>>> Thunderbagua.

- Kaido : "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake"
@HA001

Here, he got extremely excited fighting Luffy. Probably because he saw someone that could give him some semblance of a fight, but he got overtly so and beat him fast. The mistake is not killing him.

- Kaido : "I should have slit your throat and" declared my victory ". That way, no one would have believed that you could win"
no that's nonsense
AdvCoC ain't even that overpowered
Luffy tanked it
Law tanked it
P1 still alive
Broken bones Zoro wasn't even K.Oed

Hakai had all supernovas scared for their lives and Yonko were surprised that even one of them is alive

Kaido used nothing of caliber of Hakai on Zoro

Kaido > Base Kaido ~ Zoro >> Luffy >>> Luffy before AdvCoC

Luffy can currently give current Zoro mid diff tho

My thoughts:

Based on what we have, there are many unknowns in this chapter:
- provider mentions that Zeus is sacrificing himself so that Nami and Usop can escape - is it possible that he was defeated? what about Tama?
- Kid attacks BM - does that mean they will fight in this place?
- (I already mentioned this) can we see how Kaido deals with Luffy?

The fact that Luffy was defeated again opens up so many possibilities that I don't even know where to start:

- If Luffy couldn't make it now, I think Kid will lose too, it's only possible that he will show some of his abilities first,
- I assume that now Kaido will be stopped by Yamato - because if not then Kaido can kill all enemies on the island in the blink of an eye,
- We all know that there is no chance for Luffy to fall into the water, so the question is how he will be saved - I think that Oda can surprise us here, because I have no clue who in the current situation can help him,
-I know it's crazy, but what if it turns out that every fight set up so far will also end with a defeat of straw hats and red scabards - and Oda is preparing the biggest L in history for our team.

Chapter 1014 is the end of Act 3 ???

:holdthisl::josad::steef:

Kaido fought nine scabbards, (denjiro, ashura, neko and inu are easily mid commander level) and rest aren't that far behind as well, completely destroyed them, fought five of the strongest supernovas, took several attacks, and even Zoro's strongest attack, luffy attacked him with advanced ryou, infused coc whatever he had in his shelf, still Kaido is standing strong, the strongest creature for a reason, and he truly does justice to his bounty, the third highest of all time. :steef::steef::steef:
Kaido never fought fresh Ashura Zoro, he avoided death
Also meme saved him from Enma Zoro

Should of kept luffy on the rooftop and whoever else to defeat Kaido. Have law kill himself or something to win. Just get this fucking arc over with. Wano is trash compared to the things going on outside of it. (Blackbeard on the move, Sabo "dead", SSG, Warlords fighting marines"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

@HA001

How is a no name acoc attack > a acoc thunder bagua ?

Hes been excited fighting all of them he said to linlin when he went hybrid its getting fun.
There is no not killing him mistake. The mistake was thinking luffy was a challenge. The killing him shit he says after

Status
Not open for further replies.