• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just crazy
Hakai was literally potrayed and shown as strongset attack in the series
What has Kaido used on Luffy that is above Thunder bagua and ragnarok show me

AdvCoC was factually shown as weaker than Hakai
Look dude, im not saying Kaido showed something stronger than Hakai. Hakai was enough to put down Zoro.

But im saying that just because Hakai was enough to put down Zoro doesn't mean Kaido cant put him down in base with more attacks.

Its a fallacy.
Post automatically merged:

Agreed
Fresh Ashura Zoro > Hybrid Kaido tho
Once Zoro has unlimited Ashura, (EoS) he body bags Kaido
No.

I'm actually pretty stumped on how Luffy will be rescued if he fell far below the Island. My first guess was Yamato, but they would've flown Momo out of Wano. I'm hoping this cliffhanger leads to something drastic, and isn't just an empty tease. Maybe Luffy is out of the fight for a while, and Yamato takes over in that time. It would be nice to finally get extended dialogue between Kaido and his kid.

I'm confident Ulti and P1 will get back up and be dealt with by Nami and Usopp, otherwise they haven't accomplished anything in the Raid.

Kid vs Linlin has started. Though his chances of outright beating her aren't high, this is a good opportunity for him to shine after not getting much on the roof.
Ulti and page 1 will be back soon and oda wants us to believe Luffy defeating kaido ?...

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I wouldn't give a shit if this didn't happen for 12 hours

Kaido is faster Kizaru apparently, but acts like a complete 'tard when everyone lands hits on him

Oda is so fucking inconsistent with these CoO/speed feats I swear
That's cuz speed and CoO are the most useless stats in one piece
Its a simple manga, you hit hard you win fights

All the top tier boosts are offensive boosts like AdvCoC, Ashura, Ryou etc

I wouldn't give a shit if this didn't happen for 12 hours

Kaido is faster Kizaru apparently, but acts like a complete 'tard when everyone lands hits on him

Oda is so fucking inconsistent with these CoO/speed feats I swear
Kata has an advantage over Luffy when it comes to dodging since he can morph his body, the bagua that clipped Luffy's head would've been a miss on Katakuri.

So Nami’s attack didn’t do shit, Zeus dies (?) protecting her, Luffy “loses” to Kaido for artificially dramatic effect, AND there’s a break next week...yeah, unless Franky or Yamato end up doing some cool shit around all this, y’all likely aren’t gonna see much of me in this thread :hapnoel:
So yeah man, as a fellow OG I was surprised that you didn't get it when you were talking about how Luffy was finishing the fight with his fists. It's also kinda disappointing a see a doubled down, "what I said wasn't the case but this sucks anyway." It is what it is, wait for the grandmaster to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.