Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy currently is in no state to defeat Kaidou. Kaidou was renowned as a strongest creature and god knows how long ago that title was given to him. There's no way Luffy can defeat this creature. Even with teamwork. Hence the defeat here was actually kinda satisfying. However if Luffy comes back and really 1v1s Kaidou and actually manages to defeat him then I will be disappointed af. It will be no such thing as Luffy's willpower but straight up plot armor. Might be the biggest plot armor in the entirety of anime and manga.

There has to be a timeskip.

Oda said in the past that there will not be a time skip again. Either luffy will never be this much powerful even at the end of the arc/manga or plot armor is incoming. Either way fans are up for disappointment.

Same as Zoro in thriller bark. Without Chopper treatment he would have bite the dust after Kuma. So don't act as if Zolo got magically recovered. Once in a whole stop being overly biased.
My point is that Luffy surviving poison is nothing special since scrubs could achieve this so called "feat", and unlike Zoro, Luffy wasn't even consciously enduring neither the poison nor Akainu's punch, which Jinbei took the brunt of. In fact Luffy passed out from shock from Ace's death. Zoro withstood the whole sink being thrown at him and was still responsive.

When people attempt to argue for Luffy having more impressive endurance showings, they should understand that Luffy wasn't even awake for much of the punishment.

''zoro has 30 broken bones right now and you are thinking he is fighting king but believe 1 fracture was enough to end sanji? talk about fans being annoying :seriously:
Lanji catching L's. What else is new? :suresure:
Lanji got a bone broken by Vergo, Zoro got his bones broken by 2 yonkos combined.
Post automatically merged:

So what will do you if it is Sanji vs Queen, drop the series?

Also Zoro's already fought Apoo.
Nah he's gonna say to himself for the next arc, Sanji is gonna fight the main villain instead.
Always gotta pray on next one after all these Ls

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
- Ulti recovers from Nami's attack.
- Nami uses the "Tornado Tempo" against Ulti, who dodges it and prepares to defeat Nami.
- Big Mom uses a combined attack from Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera to attack Ulti, who is KO'd.
Don’t know or care if anyone else has addressed this - Nami got her big moment against Ulti to end the last chapter, and this one begins with...Ulti shrugging the big attack off and getting wiped out by Linlin anyway. Great character development for one of the protagonists, Oda!! Let’s see some more of that Mother mode, huh?! :hapnoel:

My point is that Luffy surviving poison is nothing special since scrubs could achieve this so called "feat" as well as surviving poison, and unlike Zoro, Luffy wasn't even consciously enduring either the poison nor Akainu's punch, which Jinbei took the brunt of. In fact Luffy passed out from shock from Ace's death. Zoro withstood the whole sink being thrown at him and was still responsive.

When people attempt to argue for Luffy having more impressive endurance showings, they should understand that Luffy wasn't even awake for much of the punishment.
Luffy was literally engulfed in poison. Show the panel which fodder literally took that much poison. He endured it until he saved Bon clay and dragged him to Ivanov. And Ivankov treatment was literally torture in his own words and Luffy was fighting for his life for 24 hours. Even Ivankov said it is not less than miracle. But yeah sure nothing impressive since it ain't Zoro. Luffy passed out because it was mental shock to him that ace died. Anyways that is not what I am talking about.

Zoro took only the pain that Luffy experienced in thriller bark not the whole damage as his wounds still remain. See if I say like that how 'light' it looks. Anyway endurance is plot dependent. Character endure as much as plot demands.

My point is that Luffy surviving poison is nothing special since scrubs could achieve this so called "feat", and unlike Zoro, Luffy wasn't even consciously enduring neither the poison nor Akainu's punch, which Jinbei took the brunt of. In fact Luffy passed out from shock from Ace's death. Zoro withstood the whole sink being thrown at him and was still responsive.

Luffy endured 20 hours of torture and poison, it's not like people are crazy for thinking his will an endurance are on the same level as Zoro.

And Oda did again showing his trash writing. You gave Nami such big moment only to be ruined by Bigmom. It is okay if Ulti is nerfed buy direct KO? someone should slap the editors and Oda himself.

Don’t know or care if anyone else has addressed this - Nami got her big moment against Ulti to end the last chapter, and this one begins with...Ulti shrugging the big attack off and getting wiped out by Linlin anyway. Great character development for one of the protagonists, Oda!! Let’s see some more of that Mother mode, huh?! :hapnoel:
Wano piece
Oden: main character
Scabbards: secondary main character
Bigmom: important side character

Aim of the story: Open wano borders.

Time: infinite loop, never ending nor moving forward arc.

"Subvert expectation"
Oda must be a fan of The Last Jedi

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Yup, I complained about this earlier. Just when we finally think Oda has decided to give Nami her first 1v1 in a decade...he decides to have Big Mom one shot her opponent...

I can’t wait to make my rant thread when this chapter comes out

So if Nami & Ussop were to beat Ulti & Page 1 then that would be an ***pull. If someone like BM beats them to keep powerlevel consistent then also everyone is gleefully ranting about it. If Oda didn't set up Nami & Ussop vs flying 6 members level of threat then everyone will be complaining about lack of tension & threat & if he does set them up like he did then also rant till the end of the world.

This is ridiculous srsly. Most people have developed an affinity towards complaining & ranting no matter what you get ,come up with pseudo explanatory paragraphs explaining their reasons & then proceeding to contradict themselves some chapters later if the plot goes the way they had earlier wanted it to be.
The problem doesnt stop at One Piece for such people , it surely does spill over into their lives as well. (oh i just ended up ranting against ranters...well whatever.)

Like constructive criticisms are always a healthy thing but when you have started to complain after every chapter then the problem lies with you not with the story (you will get more proof of this with the Wano arc sales vs pre ts arc sales) & frankly One piece or any other community in the world is better off without such people. None of you will be missed.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So if Nami & Ussop were to beat Ulti & Page 1 then that would be an ***pull. If someone like BM beats them to keep powerlevel consistent then also everyone is gleefully ranting about it. If Oda didn't set up Nami & Ussop vs flying 6 members level of threat then everyone will be complaining about lack of tension & threat & if he does set them up like he did then also rant till the end of the world.

This is ridiculous srsly. Most people have developed an affinity towards complaining & ranting no matter what you get ,come up with pseudo explanatory paragraphs explaining their reasons & then proceeding to contradict themselves some chapters later if the plot goes the way they had earlier wanted it to be.
The problem doesnt stop at One Piece for such people , it surely does spill over into their lives as well. (oh i just ended up ranting against ranters...well whatever.)

Like constructive criticisms are always a healthy thing but when you have started to complain after every chapter then the problem lies with you not with the story (you will get more proof of this with the Wano arc sales vs pre ts arc sales) & frankly One piece or any other community in the world is better off without such people. None of you will be missed.
You’re doing the exact same thing here, chief :okay:

Lanji catching L's. What else is new? :suresure:
Lanji got a bone broken by Vergo, Zoro got his bones broken by 2 yonkos combined.

Nah he's gonna say to himself for the next arc, Sanji is gonna fight the main villain instead.
Always gotta pray on next one after all these Ls
Lmao like the zkk crowd? Zoro is gona kill king and then go up to the roof and finish kaido off right ?

Attention span so short that you didn't notice that they mentioned how injured sanji was before the vergo clash. And you act like a small fracture like that means anything while simultaneously talking like zoro having 30 broken bones is nothing to him. The hypocrisy :gokulaugh:

Zoro isn't fighting king with 30 broken bones. In your wettest wildest dreams is zoro gona get a legit 1v1 with the 1st commander in his condition. To top it off the most underdeveloped enemy in the arc who needs to showcase his strength the most. Zoro isn't in a condition to be that showcase. Zoro is gona get healed and 1-2 shot a injured queen. Which is already better than just fighting king like sanji will so I don't get the salt. Sanji vs king is the Easiest prediction of the arc at this point. No need to drop the series.

Oda hates being predictable so much he tanks his storylines.

Shit is annoying. Sometimes the obvious is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.