Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They really hate the Supernovas who steal their shining moments
Tbf it does go both ways. Ppl have been refusing to acknowledge what Zoro did on the roof which can be annoying flooking at it from the perspective of a Zoro fan. Imagine blocking an attack from two Yonkos only for someone to try and pass the credit to someone else.

And I will restate this once more, since you somehow lost the ability to read.

Ok, I'll say this once. "Pop" "Pop" as an SFX is used when one of the following conditions are met.

Condition 1: Law uses Chambres.

Condition 2: Oda shows the Chambres in progress.

Condition 3 — the most important one: Where it makes sense for the Sound Effect to be heard. Because pop is a SFX. If there is an overwhelming sound, say like a shockwave...then the Pop has no reason to be heard.

And this is off topic, so I'll stop it here. Any further argument is meaningless.

All BenBeckman arguments are dumb.

This is because if BenBeckman writes an argument it is dumb.

I will limit to all arguments in this thread and this thread only, and only arguments made between 6am and 2pm on Fridays when the moon is full.

If an argument is made that sounds smart, then it it is dumb because it is between 6am and 2pm on Fridays when the moon is full.

And we fans do know, it is Luffy piece, he won’t overpower Luffy. But having him around as rival is what our heart desires. And it looks damn well for that.
Better Luffy will be against Kaido and Other Stronger Ennemies better will be for Kid when he gonna Fight Luffy anytime in the manga.
We can scale Kid to Luffy feats

Kid Hype :kidsmile:
Post automatically merged:

Potrayal and hype
Kid>Zoro ngl
Say it LOUDER Brother :kidsmile:

And I will restate this once more, since you somehow lost the ability to read.

Ok, I'll say this once. "Pop" "Pop" as an SFX is used when one of the following conditions are met.

Condition 1: Law uses Chambres.

Condition 2: Oda shows the Chambres in progress.

Condition 3 — the most important one: Where it makes sense for the Sound Effect to be heard. Because pop is a SFX. If there is an overwhelming sound, say like a shockwave...then the Pop has no reason to be heard.

And this is off topic, so I'll stop it here. Any further argument is meaningless.

All BenBeckman arguments are dumb.

This is because if BenBeckman writes an argument it is dumb.

I will limit to all arguments in this thread and this thread only, and only arguments made between 6am and 2pm on Fridays when the moon is full.

If an argument is made that sounds smart, then it it is dumb because it is between 6am and 2pm on Fridays when the moon is full.
It's obvious that the scene was drawn in a way where Oda is trying to set a specific ambiance relating to the "hopelessness" of that situation. Deafening all other sounds and having the panel completely focused on the attack is how you visually portray that emotion......but I don't expect them to understand it since they have no knowledge about how to actually write manga or just stories in general. Stop arguing with them because I have seen and unfortunately been apart of this same conversation, it leads nowhere so just wait until it's animated.

A circular argument is one where the premise is the conclusion. Your fixed version isn't any less circular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Other ways to express this are that there is no reason to accept the premises unless one already believes the conclusion, or that the premises provide no independent ground or evidence for the conclusion
Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true."

Let A = Law didn't use Shambles without Pop.

Let B = That is because if Law used shambles there is a pop

Honestly. This is textbook.
I understood it, what I see and use as concrete evidence, you see as a logical fallacy "circular reasoning" because it does not fit your narrative.

And because Im referring to events on the roof where Law has shown using shambles everytime during an enemy attack to move out of the way. Im now using another logical fallacy "Sampling bias"

I feel like 90% of the things people shit on Wano for are temporary issues where they assume a plotline is going somewhere it's not and everyone forgets it in 2 or 3 chapters. Once it's over, we know most of the bullshit people were expecting didn't end up happening, and the pacing is better because we can binge it, I think Wano is actually going to be a really good arc.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nah. more like
Luffy 85
Kid 79
Jinbei 80
Zoro 79
Sanji 70
I am using Luffy as a benchmark hence the 100.
I do think Luffy and Kid are equal in power kinda like Akainu and Aokiji. Luffy might just be a tad stronger.
If they were to fight to the death. I can see Luffy killing him and dying like 10 seconds later.
If Luffy was to fight Zoro. He would kill Zoro but wld lose all his limbs in the process.
Luffy vs Sanji. Luffy would kill him but it wouldn't be easy. I say a lowish high diff
Luffy vs Jinbe would be a mid diff in Luffy's favour.

Zoro is a hero, he sacrified his own well being for the grand cause, not even standing in Asura whilst taking the sheer potency of two yonko combined.
That I wholeheartedly accept. I am always a fan of Zoro's bravery. This is what makes Zoro interesting to me, rushing head on against insurmountable odds, and not what wankers make him to be, a Top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.