Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly this chapter has convinced me more that Kid is truly meant to be Luffy's rival until some forthcoming point where they fight post-Wano.

Either this or just Luffy's greatest ally. I personally can't see Kid conceding to Luffy without a fight though.
Best way to end this arc would be an injured Kid and injured Luffy fighting for Kaido's loot/ponyglyph.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I guess we have different views on her being good to tama... even if you think it is not out of character it still horrible and looks like oda is setting her up for redemption/becoming an ally in the future which is horrible no matter what.

I agree with Zeus...it’s so ridiculous. he might actually die witch would be more pointless but I don’t think so.

her treatment has been gross...from looking like shit in front of straw hats to her brain not functioning anymore and her being pushed by stone in rooftop and clowned to death by supernova to the mother mode to who knows what next.
No I think Mother mode is horseshit. Just the aspect of being abandoned is consistent with who she is.

I've always thought that she's going to be "redeemed" Redemption isn't a bad thing per say just like the Amnesia plot was not a bad thing per say. It's just a matter of execution and what it leads to. I've been on record saying that Linlin will out last everyone and won't be a villain nor will she be taken down. Oda just has to do it right (I HAVE MY DOUBTS. IM CERTAIN HE WILL FUCK IT UP)

She's a plot device and Oda made her too powerful to have her act half way competent around the SH's. We've been seeing how savage she is when she's not against the SH. It's sad but it is what it is. Linlin is the plot device for this arc.

The raid can still fail big time which I doubt and it will never change that it’s pure shit show, milked to death and garbage.

Not after kaido got clowned by everyone and their mother...even kiku injured him the guy with the most durability hype.

Not after big mom not making sense ever since she stepped in this arc and her getting humiliated and her attacks being useless against supernova.

not after the samurai magically get back to war as if they weren’t crushed by kaido.

not after kanjuro being alive.

not after ussop using the magical bandages to erase ulti ancient zoan headbutt crushing his skull in mere seconds.

this manga is finished and it should be canceled soon like bleach.

@Rosella.Fiamingo i would like to hear your opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.