What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I may have an idea how kid will be able to beat big mum. @rerere @Lukegranders etc.

we know kid is lacking some offense right now, compared to Kaido and Luffy. Still his defense and stamina seem to be above Luffy. Maybe kid can use that.

but first one step back in story. Big mum mostly hurt and raged was back then through… Nami. Or better said, through Zeus. It seemed like he could do mostly damage to her, but how? Thunder alone or weather shouldn’t do it. I think it is because Zeus is part of big mums soul. Maybe hurting her in the most efficient way is to let her soul clash together. When to pieces of her soul are hurting each other, they can’t block each other, cause it is kinda a self-hurting.

keeping that in mind, maybe kid is able with his stamina and defense use his metal arms as cages for prometheus and Hera. Covering them in CoA and pushing them with every punch on big mum, forcing Hera and Prometheus to let free some thunder and fire, which then result in power ups for the direct hits from kid. So kid would be able to force big mums soul to clash each other with every hit, which negotiates her defense!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Dont know what it is, But something about this slash feels different. Its the standard swordsman appear behind opponent but the perspective/Angle is Sexy asf. A somewhat emotional panel as well....I might have shed a tear Oda but you've off screened so much and have retconned so many deaths its hard to get too emotional. Beautiful panel however.
It reminds me of Zoro defeating Mr. 1.

Realistically, Luffy shouldn't be able to save himself in the water and suddenly Awakening allowing him to somehow do something to save himself would be a bit of an asspull. But we.do know the waters currents can beach people/things.

So he could either be saved by that or a few others characters say the Heart Pirates, possibly somebody in a ship that was going to Onigashima or from it earlier...

Realistically, Luffy shouldn't be able to save himself in the water and suddenly Awakening allowing him to somehow do something to save himself would be a bit of an asspull. But we.do know the waters currents can beach people/things.

So he could either be saved by that or a few others characters say the Heart Pirates, possibly somebody in a ship that was going to Onigashima or from it earlier...
So many ways to save Luffy so it shouldn’t really matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.