Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea right. And Kawamatsu, Neko, Denjiro, X Drake,... all are going to take a nap.

Be happy if Sanji fights Queen 1v1, which won't happen, believe me.
Of course. Its going to transition into a 4 vs 2 or 5 vs 2. I fully expect Sanji to get clowned soon before this act ends. The alliance will come back next act by regrouping and fighting together.

Sanji didn’t fight king. He was focused on getting Momo out of there. And no Sanji said “Hey this could kill someone.” He never once said it could kill him.

We still don’t know what the Marco vs King fight is looking like for all we know it’s just Marco kicking his ass like it’s been the past dozen of chapters.

Difference is non existent.
Marco treated them like equals the entire time, king and Queen are treated like equals the whole time, and soon their bounties are going to be shown to be near or exact equals.
1) He already saved and launched Momo to Shinobu when he was fighting. You know Sanji's skills so it wasn't difficult for him to avoid it.
The real translation of that panel "腹に風穴空いて死んじまう" "it will open a hole in my belly and i will die". Viz didn't translate well in this one, you can ask to anyone who know japanese in this forum. He never said "darega or daremo" so saying "someone could die" doesn't make sense at all.

2) Actually he isn't kicking his ass because the one who is tired is Marco with regeneration power without that King would have cut Marco's arm like nothing. And the spoilers say we king vs marco in 1 vs 1. Their parallels exists and we all know that.

Yeah, I don't expect him to remain a rival Post Wano. Well if he gets the most credit for Linlin's defeat, then I'll reconsider.
Even then it wouldn't be enough, compare his crew with Luffy's one. No zoro equivalent, imo end of Wano Sanji will also be stronger than Killer. No Jimbei equivalent.
They would get whooped if his crew fights Luffy's crew. And it will be even worse if Yamato joins. It's a stomp.

The feared advanced CoC that makes the admiraLs tremble :milaugh: @Admiral Mou Bu @MarineHQ62

Let's not even talk about the fact that the admirals are all conquerors, which is heavily implied by Chinjao and Luffy's words in Dressrosa and by Rayleigh.

To Kaido fans : yeah that was just Oda likely trying to find a way and a moment for a memorable death of Kinemon. He shouldn't realistically be like that after this hit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
1) He already saved and launched Momo to Shinobu when he was fighting. You know Sanji's skills so it wasn't difficult for him to avoid it.
The real translation of that panel "腹に風穴空いて死んじまう" "it will open a hole in my belly and i will die". Viz didn't translate well in this one, you can ask to anyone who know japanese in this forum. He never said "darega or daremo" so saying "someone could die" doesn't make sense at all.

2) Actually he isn't kicking his ass because the one who is tired is Marco with regeneration power without that King would have cut Marco's arm like nothing. And the spoilers say we king vs marco in 1 vs 1. Their parallels exists and we all know that.
That clash sanji had with king was oda's way of showing how King is so strong he can neg diff sanji

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King is not nerfed at all. And even if he was, it wouldn't compare to Hakai.

Not WIN against two YC at once.
But just FIGHT for stalling like Marco did, who knows. Maybe at some point.
Not in the Wano arc. King is currently occupied with Marco and if King defeats Marco, it would be up to Zoro to take him on.

Though Apoo fended off Zoro and Drake for a while.

Yall gotta get big L soon....luffy is gonna beat kaido he is the freaking MC for god sake lmao....
:kata:
I swear to God that most of these guys are basement dwelling nobodies who have chuuni-ism or whatever. Entitled as if they know what's best etc. Not everyone though. They cry and whine, how annoying.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
imo end of Wano Sanji will also be stronger than Killer
If Killer only defeats Hawkins and does nothing more, I'll entertain this notion.

They would get whooped if his crew fights Luffy's crew. And it will be even worse if Yamato joins. It's a stomp.
Honestly, Post Wano Strawhats will be a Yonkou+ crew.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato and Law can handle any Emperor's Crew.

Post Wano Luffy and Zoro mid diff the Emperor.

Yamato and Law mid diff the crew.

Actually I'll make a thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.