Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy durability feats, fought an Younko and got up like nothing happened after getting hit, gave a blow so strong on Big Mom that it's comparable to a Devil Fruit user drowning in the sea for hours? trashed Luffy?Light a cigarette after getting hit by 2 named attacks from Marco :kobeha: :funky:Chopper's strongest attack with Marco's help barely made him excited, then he started petting the poor Chopper :josad:

B-But..But GAAAGGSS :milaugh:
:kobeha::denzimote:

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

Sanji then gives Zoro to Chopper (well, Sanji kicks Zoro to Chopper).

Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"

This brings up the straw hats dynamic again...it has been ages since we saw interactions.....and Sanji being cool telling chopper not to worry and calming the situation....and Marco acknowledging why he like straw hats because they don't cower because situations are against them...remember Ivankov words.."miracles happen only to the people who don't give up"......
True even tho i slander Sanji most of the time,This was a really good moment.Lets hope Oda does this fight justice even tho for me personally i dont think he will because Oda doesn’t really like Sanji that much and is always reluctant to widen his horizons

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

Sanji then gives Zoro to Chopper (well, Sanji kicks Zoro to Chopper).

Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"

This brings up the straw hats dynamic again...it has been ages since we saw interactions.....and Sanji being cool telling chopper not to worry and calming the situation....and Marco acknowledging why he like straw hats because they don't cower because situations are against them...remember Ivankov words.."miracles happen only to the people who don't give up"......
As I said before, sanji vaccinated hope to people. Because everyone shocked after announcement. And as always the only guy that never give up and give hope to people is Sanji. Translation has been perfect. Some stupid zoro boys said that they don't drop the fight. Nobody cares sanji word or attack.
Just I'm laughing that people.dd
Post automatically merged:

katakuri ... queen
correlation
uh
Okey dude you are right the strongest commander of all of time is Katakuri. Wish God punish Oda. How did he give 1B to katakuri.

As I said before, sanji vaccinated hope to people. Because everyone shocked after announcement. And as always the only guy that never give up and give hope to people is Sanji. Translation has been perfect. Some stupid zoro boys said that they don't drop the fight. Nobody cares sanji word or attack.

Okey dude you are right the strongest commander of all of time is Katakuri. Wish God punish Oda. How did he give 1B to katakuri.
what?

Bro are you high?

i don't wanna imagine Queen's condition after Anti manner kick course... if just an entrance kick did this to him
:josad:

poor Perespero tho
This Queen Brudda is probably trolling again,That Or he aint even Stronger than Vergo

Man Sanji got mad attack power, he can take on both King and Queen :stealthblack:
Not really
And yet Couldn’t break some silly door from Punk Hazard

Also couldn’t break that silly door in punk Hazard,One Piece Power Scaling is random as fuck
The door thing makes sense, it was explained it absorbs blunt force, the exact material did the same to WB’s attacks in MF arc. About the Queen and Doffy part the only good explanation is first Sanji grew stronger as Oda stated before every arc SHs grow stronger plus this new attack could very well be much stronger than the ones he did to Doffy.. Oda isn’t gonna reveal a new attack to just be weak plus Queen does not have a tricky powerful DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.