rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This yamato stalling kaido..

Although yamato rank 11 in fan favourite poll..

- She just join when straw hat alliance start war = mystery ally..
Start with help luffy & 1 hit ulti = strong..
- Open mask as pretty girl, yet also daughter of kaido = beautiful antihero son/daughter of archnemesis (similar as katakuri)
- Show attitude of oden fan & help momo run around for some months = samurai ally..
- Have not important backstory with ace = so it sound she have attachment with luffy..

But that's it, no bonding or attachement..
Just a good character design & daughter of kaido that can make her favourited in a poll.. While those yamato character plot like made up..

Dont know, its just not satisfying..
It's better to see kinemon that we have been together since punk hazard arc, and the fellow samurai / mink that have clearer motvie / background & motivation / purposes in this war

- Open mask as pretty girl, yet also daughter of kaido = beautiful antihero son/daughter of archnemesis (similar as katakuri)
- Show attitude of oden fan & help momo run around for some months = samurai ally..
- Have not important backstory with ace = so it sound she have attachment with luffy..

Just a good character design & daughter of kaido that can make her favourited in a poll.. While those yamato character plot like made up..

It's better to see kinemon that we have been together since punk hazard arc, and the fellow samurai / mink that have clearer motvie / background & motivation / purposes in this war
If Oda can make people cry over a dude who wears diapers and a pacifier in one chapter, he can definitely make us care about Yamato in a long flashback

B

Ballel

She will get more progression. Amd Im also waiting for her interactions with yhe rest of the sh crew.
Imo Kinemon turned into a kinda stereotypical character. Not that I hate him but I enjoyed him moch more in earlier chapters

Nami vs ulti fight can be underwhelming for some people for nor being a Full fight but is the most logical battle nami EVER had.

Nami Win against two professionals killers in alabasta and ennies lobby is an INFINITE more BS than what happens here. Its not even a matter of my opinion, its a FACT.
No, that's an opinion.

Nami had shown smarts and her Zeus attack even injured Big Mom before. There's no reason she couldn't beat Ulti. She even said a big lightning attack would win before BM put a hole in Ulti.

Oda planned something but completely threw it out because he thinks Big Meme unpredictability is fun. He ruined the development of 4 characters. That's just bad writing, bad chapter.

B

Ballel

I really hope that Ulti and Page one join Law or Kid. They need better crewmates. They would fit better in Kids crew but I want them joining Law. Law needs some strong fighters and we would get more screentime of Ulti and Page One
Law's crew is fodder and almost completely undeveloped.
Ulti and Page 1 are underused and shouldn't be taken out of the picture just now.
I also want to see more of their sibling interactions.

Kaido coated his Kanabo with CoC like against Luffy so Yamato has to have CoC haki. really amazing feat . she is for sure above Law, Kid and Killer, and maybe even Zoro but Zoro will soon be able to use the same power as well. Zoro will understand the power soon.
Oda gave them 2 Yonkos as opponents because they are really all strong but don't understand their powers yet.
It didn't show her using coc but if she's using coc lik luffy that would throw off alot because her using it before zoro & not just once but continously against kaido smh i hope not

I really hope that Ulti and Page one join Law or Kid. They need better crewmates. They would fit better in Kids crew but I want them joining Law. Law needs some strong fighters and we would get more screentime of Ulti and Page One
Law is going to to Laugh Tale with the Straw Hats, Oda has already given up in developing his crew. If Law was going to get anybody in his crew, Baby 5 made the most sense considering she switched sides and grew up with Law. The fact that she didn't makes it obvious that he won't get anyone in the future

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the anti-Yamato crowd absolutely scramble for a new, completely incorrect/insane reason why she won’t actually join the crew. The harder y’all resist, the more pleasurable it is for me…!!

Anyway, #Yamato4Nakama is officially canon, she’s joining the Straw Hats whether you like it or not (but ESPECIALLY if you don’t like it), and I am gonna have the time of my fuckin’ life watching specific users cry about it

No, that's an opinion.

Nami had shown smarts and her Zeus attack even injured Big Mom before. There's no reason she couldn't beat Ulti. She even said a big lightning attack would win before BM put a hole in Ulti.

Oda planned something but completely threw it out because he thinks Big Meme unpredictability is fun. He ruined the development of 4 characters. That's just bad writing, bad chapter.
No its not an opinion, no reason nami couldnt beat ULTI??? Are you joking???

Ulti was shown making luffy need gear 4 against her, received an thunder bagua from Yamato in her head, and a atack of 3 homies of a yonko. ALL OF THAT and still got up. Stop the cap.

Nami didint had a chance using only Zeus against a Full Ulti.

A YONKO USED 3 HOMIES AND WASNT ENOUGH. How nami with only Zeus would do shit??

And no, its not an opinion, its a fact. Nami Win against ulti here makes way more sense than Alabasta and ennies lobby fights, where she won against profissional Killers ALONE and after having her weapon just made and knowing nothing about it, and techiniques out of nowhere in ennies lobby.

Here , nami victory, makes an universe more of sense , you liking It or not!

Last edited:
Ulti was shown making luffy need gear 4 against her, received an thunder bagua from ulti in her head, and a atack of 3 homies of a yonko. ALL OF THAT and still got up. Stop the cap.
He needed G4 to stomp her quickly to get to Kaido after her cheap grab, not to beat her.
She is not significantly stronger than Page One, the same Page One he blitzed with a base G3 hit.
If it wasn't 2vs1 Luffy rushing to the roof, he would fuck her up, that was mainly to hype Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.