Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ravager banned (good riddance) and Cin taking a break (bad riddance), I am the highest ranking Yamato fan online at the moment, and I decree that you all line up to lovingly tongue my asshole :jordanmf:
Nah it's always been me
:josad:

Oda legit had Ulti get up from having her internal organs evaporated, just to draw a page of Nami cheap shotting her...
Nami called that shot weeks ago, Big Mom had the cheap shot

>Lot of focus on a character that already had another chapter named after her not long ago and readers don't care a out
>Rushed """" fight"""" solved in a very unsatisfying way possible
>Newly introduced chatacter able to fight the World strongest creature in hybrid from out of nowhere
If I had to give a definition to "Mid Piece", I would post this chapter spoilers.

>Lot of focus on a character that already had another chapter named after her not long ago and readers don't care a out
>Newly introduced chatacter able to fight the World strongest creature in hybrid from out of nowhere
If I had to give a definition to "Mid Piece", I would post this chapter spoilers.
nice memetext

>4chan format
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.