Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, I’m ready to accept your argument that Sanji is a pedophile as a fact as long as you answer my questions, but you will NOT...
And I know it hhh
that already requires you to change the definition in your head at least.
This is why i say i don't care about what your excuses for this is.
I don't wanna argue this any further since Pantheos is right we are already treading the grey zone here.
Jackteo's admission that for him a real man is atracted to underage girls and you trying to excuse this kind of thing is enough for me.

Dr_Professor83

Critical Overthinker
I’m about to duck out from this pedo debate. But y’all aren’t being critical if you don’t consider the culture/time period any time you are judging a fictional character in something like this.

You can yourself say it’s unequivocally wrong but you still have to consider that you’re viewing a different world of ethics. You can condem those as poor ethics but you can’t say every character that follows those ethics is an irredeemable monster for the society they operate in.

If anyone here making the argument against Sanji enjoys a single male character from Game of Thrones you’re a hypocrite.

Pudding is 16 and thus Sanji being an adult being interested in a teenager makes him a pedo.

But :bignews:

In japan the age of consent is 13 in most places asside from a few prefectures, thats why there are not one but TWO romance animes airing this season about a salary man and a high school girl, that shit is just normal there. And you tell me if these badonkers look like they belong to a child.

Sanji is a garbage character, a traitor, a hypocrite and a fool, but he aint a pedo.
:specialmeh:
Sanji is a Half Male i guess. there must be reason why oda write him as a Gender changer

I’m about to duck out from this pedo debate. But y’all aren’t being critical if you don’t consider the culture/time period any time you are judging a fictional character in something like this.

You can yourself say it’s unequivocally wrong but you still have to consider that you’re viewing a different world of ethics. You can condem those as poor ethics but you can’t say every character that follows those ethics is an irredeemable monster for the society they operate in.

If anyone here making the argument against Sanji enjoys a single male character from Game of Thrones you’re a hypocrite.
Exactly.
They are hypocritical, they are only pushing this pedo stuff because it is Sanji and you know it. Pretty low if I were to say specially in the situation that the Wedding happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.