Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The legal age of consent in japan is 13, but it's still a bit frowned upon to have relationships with people this young, but 16 is completely fine there, for marrying and everything else. That's why Oda makes all One Piece girls 16+.
Post automatically merged:

Khal Drogo did rape Daenerys when she was 13 years old.
Had Khal lived, Thousands would have been saved from Dragon fire and it would be used in the kitchen

Last edited:
Yes, it can happen.
But Luffy isn't going to do anything to stop it. However, Momo can manage to do something but it would be pure shit writing.

The perfect way to stop Onigashima from destroying the flower capital is to temporarily knock out Kaido before Onigashima reaches the flower capital. By knocking down Kaido, Onigashima will land on empty land.

Oda don't be a shitty writer again please....follow my instructions if you're reading the comments.
Don't know about that. He will do something in that regard along Momo and Onigashima has to get to the flower capital which will inevitably fall there sometime.
Oda has this theme of massive destruction for countries that are dominated by tyrants. The country usually starts from 0 and in my opinion that is what happening here, Momo will hold Onigashima for a while in my opinion.

Peroroncino

Spirit of Vengeance
I never excused pedophilia when I see it in real life, and for you to be such a small minded guy where you don’t wanna hear from the opposite side by actually branding us “Sanji fans” as pedophile too for simply standing by a character side, and on top of it ending the conversation with “I don’t wanna hear”
That only shows your view on life can EASILY be beaten because you never bother to try to defy hard arguments against yours so... eventually in life, when you encounter a hard obstacle, you will fall short...

Discussions should be open... as long as there is mutual respect to hear the opposite side to find common grounds... but anyway, I will end it now since you & @PizzaBread couldn’t find it in your self to put yourselves in hard spot

Anyways back to chapter, it’s boring as fuck, hope next chapter is better.. you all go back talking about boring topics of this chapter hhh
What obstacle? You can't change what things are with your excuses.Trying to rationalize it will never, ever under any circunstamces at all in any shape or form change what a pedo is.
I swear the lengths you people to defend this shit.:nicagesmile:

The legal age of consent in japan is 13, but it's still a bit frowned upon to have relationships with people this young, but 16 is completely fine there, for marrying and everything else. That's why Oda makes all One Piece girls 16+.
Post automatically merged:

Khal Drogo did rape Daenerys when she was 13 years old.
Oh ok.

Dude, imagine creating an account for a Forum, and your first message is to shit on the people on the fucking forum and call them toxic. Why should i be welcoming to him?

It's like getting close to a group of guys in the middle of the street and saying they are a bunch of toxic 13 year olds. You would get beaten the fuck up.

Fuck him dude, it's that simple. He took the time to create an account just so he could insult people.
Hate me if you want, but I'm speaking the truth. Like a modern day one piece Jesus. btw it's a good life skill to be able to not get all pissy when someone criticizes you

In Russia it's also legal for 16 y.o. to marry 21 or older. It's just people have to decide for themselves I guess where person is mentally mature or not to have a marriage. Also the term pedo can only apply only to a person attracted to prepubescent children (age 13 or less), and Pudding is considered a teenager. So learn the termin at least. Being attracted to teenagers isn't pedo, they do look like adults.

So far is looking like an ok chapter. Yamato has conquerors haki? I dnt think she has a tiger df. Kaido backstory is coming in soon.

So we called it, regarding Nami and Zeus being the final nail in the coffin for Ulti. I take it Page One is not done yet either.

Idk if its just me, but devil fruits are suppose to be rare, but Wano residents have so many of them. Really makes you think

Status
Not open for further replies.