Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorIndigo

85 Days for Ragnarok
β€Ž
So far is looking like an ok chapter. Yamato has conquerors haki? I dnt think she has a tiger df. Kaido backstory is coming in soon.

So we called it, regarding Nami and Zeus being the final nail in the coffin for Ulti. I take it Page One is not done yet either.

Idk if its just me, but devil fruits are suppose to be rare, but Wano residents have so many of them. Really makes you think
Devil Fruits are meant to be rare when we were back in the East Blue, because that's how they were introduced and people on the East Blue didn't knew much about them, but inside the Grand Line they were already pretty normal, like not everyone has them but it's common knowledge, and in the New World it makes perfect sense for me to have that many.

Same thing with Haki and Conqueror's Haki.

Dr_Professor83

Plague Doctor
β€Ž
Devil Fruits are meant to rare when we were back in the East Blue, because that's how they were introduced and people on the East Blue didn't knew much about them, but inside the Grand Line they were already pretty normal, like not everyone has them but it's common knowledge, and in the New World it makes perfect sense for me to have that many.

Same thing with Haki and Conqueror's Haki.
Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.

Status
Not open for further replies.