Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is trash. Big Nami with horns and 20cm bicep girth. She's nothing like Kaido.

Expecations when first hearing "Kaido's son" were simply too high. The transgender Nami with horns was just a huge disappointment.

Post TS Oda is trash, not even mid. He build the story up so greatly but is messing it up over and over again.
Oda thought I should try gender bend Nami, but gave up at the last minute :gokulaugh:

The fanart one looks like edgy trash too
Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I hope it really is just them being Sanji fanboys and not something else. Then again its not really that surprising because there's a lot of anime fans who think its normal to be attracted to children because they see anime with 15 yr olds with tits. low-key disturbing
Really need more opinions like this around here, I’m always stunned/saddened/disgusted by the extremely high number of folks in this place who fiercely defend the age of consent without understanding it in the slightest 🤢

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.
it looks like a shittier kaido

The alliance will lose if Onigashima falls on the Flower Capital, It will symbolize the defeat and destruction of the Wano Country. That's why it will never happen.
Something has to happen before the Onigashima lands on the Flower Capital, and I hope it's not some kind of an asspull.
There is literally no correlation in this.
Doflamingo was trying to kill people by also destroying the Country. What happened? The people got saved but the country got destroyed.
The Flower Capital is a symbol of Wano's disbalance and Orochi's reign and it will fall because the country needs to reset everything, there is a reason Oda destroyed most cities even before Onigashima.
So Onigashima falling in the flower capital won't symbolize anything since Kaido will more than likely be defeated by then and it's citizens will safe.

Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.
Some people want like ten conquerors in the series. If there were only ten, why would anyone else ever fuck with them? Being a king < king of kings

Why’s everybody shocked about Yamato power lvl?

She’s supposed to be what current Ace would be. she supposed to be stronger then nearly everybody. Zoro got a small shot at being stronger end of Wano. Sanji never had any shot at being stronger in the current story.

TheAncientCenturion

I'll never forgive you Oda

He looks about as generic and edgy as you can get.

Kaido having a daughter is fine, the Oden cosplay? Not really

Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.
Yeah if people take it literally "one in a million" power then Alabasta alone should have potencial for 10 CoC users (10 million)

Status
Not open for further replies.