Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She stronger then Zoro lol, an definitely Marco. Current “Ace” should be above anybody in the alliance.
I mean at the current moment, Kaido still completely unbeatable. That’s without addressing the up hill battle against Meme. Someone else was always needed in the end. People just want admirals/BB, instead we got an Ace parallel. logically speaking current Ace at least current luffy lvl. So in the end nothing truly wrong with Yamato strength.
when zoro couldnt keep up with kaido 1v1? did you skip ashura? he tanked/blitzed kaido if he is not got bodied by bigmom,kaido together he had some chance to ripped out kaido after ashura :pepeke:

Where's Killer
Has been 5 chapters now :josad:
Killer vs Hawkins will be same as Drake vs Apoo one of those fights to keep them occupied while showing random shit lile Ulti getting up from Big Mom but get beaten for good by Nami's magic dildo weapon, getting tired of that shit I don't even blame Blother

when zoro couldnt keep up with kaido 1v1? did you skip ashura? he tanked/blitzed kaido if he is not got bodied by bigmom,kaido together he had some chance to ripped out kaido after ashura :pepeke:
I never said he couldn’t... Damn near all the roof top 5, can individually hold a top tier at this point. People are seeing that now slowly. Yamato just the strongest of all imo, she meant to be “Ace”. She the daughter of the current strongest, like Ace she has PK lvl potential

Status
Not open for further replies.